Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Mm..Mei

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Or the opposite, when you get to the team fight and throw your translocator, but forgot you placed it at spawn and get teleported a minute away.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I've been doing great as sombra since I got unbanned, playing Apex was good practice. Been practicing hacking ults. Death Blossom and Barrage is easy to predict and hack now, and I'm getting better at Earthshatter but find you need to do it really early to actually cancel it, not when the hammer lands.

The trick I'm most happy with is destroying red sombras though: when you have EMP, they probably do as well. Face your team and hold down hack. If the sombra comes out of stealth by pressing EMP, the hack will come through at just the right time to cancel the EMP.

If you're lucky you might get them to waste a D.Va bomb or something that needed the EMP as well. But even if not, you can normally kill their sombra and still have your EMP, so it really swings a fight.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

lol Symmetra is never getting another skin ever again

She has Holi, she doesn't need anything else

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Overwatch is Apex Legends for children, yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Playing during an event is the absolute worst. It's like a reason NOT to play with how bad the teams are.