Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thisuck
Apr 29, 2012

Spoilers
Pillbug

That's almost tragic, almost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thisuck
Apr 29, 2012

Spoilers
Pillbug

net cafe scandal posted:

What do you guys usually bind Melee to.

F as in "gently caress them up" and my mouse thumb button.

Thisuck
Apr 29, 2012

Spoilers
Pillbug
Man, I'm usually really bad with microtransactions, but I wanted to play the game so much and didn't want to sit there to open 50 boxes, hahaha. Says something about the game when the gameplay is far more addicting than the stupid skinner box thing.

Thisuck
Apr 29, 2012

Spoilers
Pillbug

net cafe scandal posted:

Loot boxes seem a little less generous than beta but Im not cynical enough to believe that blizzard really tuned down drop rate or anything like that. I got my orange squid icon in my first box so I know Blizzard loves me anyway

Out of the 7 boxes my friend opened last night, he got a skin for each one and legendary ones for 5 of them -___- I got a bronze Pharah at least?

Thisuck
Apr 29, 2012

Spoilers
Pillbug

RanKizama posted:

That's the thing though; there is no room for limbs. Her knees and elbows are full-on ball joints.

Well, rockets do do splash damage, haha.

Thisuck
Apr 29, 2012

Spoilers
Pillbug
TIL you can set up Lucio's crossfader so it works sorta like a sprint, where you hold down the button to go fast and release it to switch to the healing track.

Thisuck
Apr 29, 2012

Spoilers
Pillbug

EMC posted:

Tracer

Looks like someone got dunked by the aviators.

Thisuck
Apr 29, 2012

Spoilers
Pillbug

SeANMcBAY posted:

Does Blizzard have a return policy like Steam and Origin? Not sure this game is for me but it would be cool if I could try it.

Nope, there was the open beta earlier but yeah I know a few people that missed it due to just random things.

Thisuck
Apr 29, 2012

Spoilers
Pillbug

Duck and Cover posted:

If they want to sell me the right to use their product on their servers at their discretion they are free to advertise as such. People pay money for another copy and they get banned strictly based off ip/hardware? That's bullshit. (assuming it's true)

It's true and it's loving hilarious.

Away all Goats posted:

lol at people having any sympathy at all for cheaters

Thisuck
Apr 29, 2012

Spoilers
Pillbug
Here's the official info dump from Overwatch site.

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20216482

Thisuck
Apr 29, 2012

Spoilers
Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axPSTHRYpZw

Link to stream going on right now.

New legendary Reinhardt skin, the same armor in the new map.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thisuck
Apr 29, 2012

Spoilers
Pillbug

Rainuwastaken posted:

Yeah the roboracism is more understandable when talking about the "rampaging killbot" half of the population, less so the "normal dudes and buddhist monks" side.

But but, they're all robutts!