Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

Don't forget to stand on the loving objective, folks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

Objective more like subjective.

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

I had a really great game this morning where my team would get control of the objective and then walk away to go fight guys elsewhere. We lost control of it.

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

Dr. Carwash posted:

I'm pretty sure people do this specifically when they do play like poo poo. Way easier to get a rise out of others.

Every single player who has done this so far has been playing Reaper. Every single one.

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

XyrlocShammypants posted:

An ult that can climb walls and drop down on some maps with little chance to stop it yes

It's almost like

situational awareness matters

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Yea it's great and

Move away from areas with blind turns and don't cluster up with your team when you know it's coming? Do you want me to play the game for you too?

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

Knifegrab posted:

Please someone tell me how to play Zenyatta so I don't feel so ineffective. Plz no comedy option "pick a better support"

Stay in the back. Take advantage of other heroes for cover. Aggressively focus on targets who are being pushed by other people using Discord and Destruction orbs. Know where the enemy Widowmakers are and stay the gently caress out of their way. Take the time to let your shields get back up. Stay in the back.

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

Oh yeah, you melt tanks with Discord and should take advantage of their hubris to do so.

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

Rafza posted:

i wonder if you can bodyblock most ults like this

like high noon would be interesting to see

I'm told trance can LoS many ults. I don't know if this means the whole dome or just that using Zenyatta's body as an invincible shield does the trick.

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

Willie Tomg posted:

i feel like zenyatta gets much much better when your team realizes the big golden glowing floaty poo poo is a green light to do what would otherwise be some very dumb stuff
I did a ton of 5 or 6 player premades with friends last night and we were actively doing call-outs on voicechat. Pushing with trance owned hard under those circumstances. I would push with trance, then our Lucio would drop his shield when it faded, and if we didn't have them already mopped up at that point then we were pretty drat close.

Willie Tomg posted:

most times when you use his ult around randos though its like "oh, poo poo! zenyatta's doing something! ...lets stand back and see where he goes with this"
I laughed and I cried because it's too true.

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

Twerk from Home posted:

Do you live in Canada or Hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

Emalde posted:

If somebody bought a 50 pack and didn't get the thing they wanted, it would mean they specifically would have had to play a huge amount to waste their time getting those same 50 drops otherwise and finally end up with enough credz to buy the skin + animations they wanted!

This is totally how random chance works!