Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«13 »
Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Either.

Half the dough before you put in the chai and try both.

Baking is a series of attempts and failures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SymmetryrtemmyS
Jul 13, 2013

look at a snickerdoodle recipe, which is a sugar cookie with cinnamon, and look at spice quantities

split your batch into, say, two or three and add different amounts of spices to each minibatch

try rolling in sugar + spices, try just putting the spices in the dough, try both

Scudworth posted:

Baking is a series of attempts and failures.

Sex Hobbit
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

The Bananana posted:

Toss that stuff into the mix, or should I just roll the as intended balls of cookie dough in the chai mixture just before baking?

I've always mixed spices in with the flour. It's too strong for rolling on the outside (you also won't have enough to do the whole batch).

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

Time to button mash!

Mix some with confectioner's sugar at the end and sprinkle it on top.

Rotten Cookies
Nov 11, 2008

gosh! i like both the islanders and the rangers!!! :^)

50 dozen cookies this year. 8 varieties of cookies. Tonight is the trip to get the giant bag of flour, bag of sugar, and a poo poo ton of butter. Will probably make the dough for ~6 dozen tonight and freeze that poo poo.

Let's fuckin' do iiiiiiiit

«13 »