Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Sex Hobbit posted:

:siren: BONUS MOM ROUND: :siren:

Christmas Mickeys that mom did for a client, and Pusheens for my sister and brother-in-law's Christmas box.

Your mom is a cookie wizard :worship:

Sex Hobbit posted:

Oh poo poo, I didn't even know this thread was here. I bake cookies for work just about every week and go hog loving wild every holiday season. I don't even know where to start.

But you can get your basic bitch on with these pumpkin spice snickerdoodles I've made a whole bunch of times, 'tis the season.

Here are mine:

Trying to get back into the habit of baking after a rough year so I’m giving these a try. Never would have though to put actual pumpkin into cookies. Dough is chilling overnight hopefully they’ll turn out OK. The spices smelled so good while I was putting it together!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

Sex Hobbit posted:

edit- Oneiros, how did the pumpkin cookies come out?

Delicious, thank you for sharing the recipe! I was kinda skeptical because even chilled to near-freezing the dough was super sticky and nearly unmanageable but they turned out super fluffy and moist and delicious. Coworkers tore thru two dozen today and I’ve got another batch making my kitchen smell amazing right now (god help my waistline).