Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

EVERY MORNING I OPEN PALM SLAM A BALL OF DOUGH ONTO A LIGHTLY FLOURED WORK SURFACE. ITS VEGAN GINGERBREAD COOKIE DOUGH AND RIGHT THERE AND THEN I START ROLLING IT OUT TO MAKE THE RECIPE, VEGAN GINGERBREAD COOKIES. I ROLL OUT EVERY COOKIE AND I ROLL IT OUT HARD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead out in cuffs
Sep 18, 2012

"That's right. We've evolved."

"I can see that. Cool mutations."

Gwyrgyn Blood posted:

Question about cookie storage. We're making cookies for Christmas and we had to start early since we'll be too busy to make them later in the week. If I want to ensure they stay as fresh as possible until then, should I just throw them in a tupperware and freeze them?

I know it's better to freeze the uncooked dough instead but our schedule is really packed this year.

I'd just keep them in an airtight container, myself. I can't imagine freezing and defrosting cookies would much good for the texture.