Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lynza
Jun 1, 2000

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
- Robert A. Heinlein

Dangerllama posted:

Solid. My buddy is coming with me on a trip in a couple of weeks. Aside from the obvious tree-line related issue (I live in CO), I'm pretty interested in seeing how this thing works.

The coolest thing about hammocks imo is that you don't need trees, necessarily. Got some big rocks? Figure out a way to hang between them. Cars? Hook em up between them. Hammocks are rad if you're good at Macgyvering stuff.

Cannon_Fodder, any tent that has a rainfly and isn't a total garbage bag ought to work just fine for you. Most tents come with rainflies in my experience, but if you have one that doesn't, buy one separately or use a tarp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread