Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
Chicago is a member of that elite cadre of great American cities that rigidly segregates its murderers from its non-murderers

priveleged whites can handwring all they want but there is precisely zero chance they'll ever actually find themselves in englewood by design or by accident

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

naem posted:

I made a wrong turn and took an exit in the NYC area to turn around on the expressway and a cop literally ran me off the road with his car and yelled "NO, get back on the expressway, you DONT use THIS exit, don't drive on this street, get OUT of here MOVE" and forced me back onto the on ramp

Like, a cop sits in a bad neighborhood 24/7 making sure nice people don't get off at that exit, ever

ya The Man is always watching out for His own

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx
1. effective police presence in warzones like south chicago

2. #BlackLivesMatter

name your poison, america

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

The Sphinxster posted:

It turns out that there are choices that don't involve violent and racist cops. Like maybe if you start to look at why things the way they are.

let me guess, as a white man in canada this is somehow my fault

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Boner Zone posted:

now now im sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation why a white canadian would have a negative opinion of BLM

maybe his city's black family has been causing lots of trouble lately

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/black-lives-matter-controversial-tweet-1.3523055

turns out we got a bunch of BLM racist halfricans up here too

edit: wait are you suggesting Toronto is a lily white city

do any of you DND superstars have passports

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Boner Zone posted:

I am a lily white american SJW and the only minnority that exists is the black people I see on TV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeevy achievements
Feb 25, 2008

by merry exmarx

Boner Zone posted:

lmao good loving lord

but seriously who the gently caress gets triggered by blm in fuckin canada of all places

your country is whiter than jastiger's promised land des moines, and you're most likely perpetually salty over blm and that's going to continue being funny as gently caress

PK loving SUBBAN posted:

lmao you guys really don't know anything about Toronto do you

10 years later we are definitely over 50% visible minorities.

• Locked thread