Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

Mange Mite posted:

Whenever i think of chicago i think of that secret torture prison the police ran and how the head guy was this grizzled korean war vet who was an expert at electrocuting peoples balls and anuses with one of those hand cranked generators and an electric dildo and i thank god im not young abd black in chicago

Same.

It kind of blends with Detroit in my mind a bit too as I imagine a rusted urban hellscape.

Mange Mite posted:

“They convert into a cooperating individual.”

Gotta get your confidential informants somehow I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

zimboe posted:

Wanna fix the problem?
NAPALM THE COCA FIELDS AND KILL ALL THE CARTEL SCUMBAGS.
Importation of cocaine, meth, and heroin is equivalent to chemical warfare.
We should be at war with Mexico, not the Middle East.

Build that wall and execute anyone caught with more than 40 grams as in China, No exceptions. We need the organs for transplant.

Yeah the answer to the issues drug prohibition has caused is just double down on it, as if we haven't already spent billions on fighting drug guerillas in the jungles to 0 effect.

Idiot.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

Imapanda posted:

someone answer this

like imagine if all drugs were federally legalized and homegrown and cheap as gently caress along with the massive fund boosts in treatment centers

will they become shoe polishers? bootleg dvd salesmen? would prostitution skyrocket? experimental drugs might become more common. this makes for good thought experiment

Probably a lot of huge-rear end race riots that'll make the 90s look like a joke in comparison but you probably just hit the nail on the head as to why the drug war is really not going anywhere soon.

Internaut! posted:

edit: wait are you suggesting Toronto is a lily white city

I've been to Toronto a few times and it's pretty much as lily white as it gets outside of Portland.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
e: damnit

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
Just wait until you get lost while on a trip and the police give you a ticket for trying to buy drugs because 'there's no other reason a white person is down here.'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

• Locked thread