Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
What's up with Chicago gangs? Did somebody important die or get locked up, and there's like a power vacuum? Are they fighting over heroin territory? Is there any kind of command structure at all, or is just America's Nightmare (children with guns)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

ruddiger posted:

Rest in peace to my bro, Conejo, who was tragically killed in a drive-by this year. gently caress this violence bullshit. My uncles thought they survived the worst of it in the 80s. Me and my friends thought we survived the worst of it in the 90s. The cycle continues.

I'm sorry that this pointless violence claimed somebody you were close to. You have my condolences.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Mange Mite posted:

Whenever i think of chicago i think of that secret torture prison the police ran and how the head guy was this grizzled korean war vet who was an expert at electrocuting peoples balls and anuses with one of those hand cranked generators and an electric dildo and i thank god im not young abd black in chicago

It may be time for me to move up north

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

I live on the Southside of Chicago

How's the boy?

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Imapanda posted:

someone answer this

like imagine if all drugs were federally legalized and homegrown and cheap as gently caress along with the massive fund boosts in treatment centers

will they become shoe polishers? bootleg dvd salesmen? would prostitution skyrocket? experimental drugs might become more common. this makes for good thought experiment

Robbering? I dunno. Maybe arts and crafts?

No experimental drugs, nobody in the hood cares about that. It's just coke and dope, always will be IMO. Girl and boy, boy and girl. And weed too.

SOME PIG fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Jun 6, 2016

• Locked thread