Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Send'd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I don't think noted BBC program Top Gear will last any number of seasons.

It might, however, last some number of series. :smug::britain:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

I think Royal Nonesuch should be grouped with the other "final drive goodbye" folks on question 2.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

KozmoNaut posted:

From personal experience, there can only be one correct answer to #3, because holy poo poo I thought I was prepared for it and I totally wasn't :stare:

Let's see... Paris? :v:

(All I know is you're somewhere in west Europe so it's a complete shot in the dark)

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

CannonFodder posted:

Cat Terrist brought his A game.

Also the worst 10 years of cars was 1975 to 1985. Emissions restrictions, the death of true muscle cars, teething problems with EFI, and some flat out junk.

Yeah honestly that's what I would have put for actual 10-year period; I figure the 70s captured the spirit of that era best, though.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

JPS is objectively superior to Gulf, however nice the latter might be.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Not having a grey PT to match the other two is shameful. You couldn't go for the double hat trick?

:colbert:

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

IOwnCalculus posted:

I have a feeling I whiffed on the consistently good question, though.

I don't even remember what I put, what an exciting surprise!

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Man, as bad as the Mustang 2 and early foxes were, they were no iron duke Camaro. I stand by my answer even if it's not the sheepiest.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

The LS motors are far better stock for stock, and have features you flat out can't get on gen 1/2 motors. (Don't the LS have 6 bolt mains, compared to 4 max on most/all the older motors?)

E HOW THE DICK DID I FORGET ABOUT NADER? I mean, his overblown horse poo poo did lead to actual improvements in car safety and whatnot, but that's still the most obvious answer in retrospect. Fuckity drat.

Fender Anarchist fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Jun 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Delicious, delicious statistics. Gotta keep going til we get that six sigma.

Thanks MrChips!

• Locked thread