Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS

CapitalistPig posted:

because I started second guessing myself when s4sb started to get on TQ pretty much out of the gate. Seems a little strong for a bus at this point.

What? Why wouldn't S4S want to bus me? I literally entered this day as the number 1 lynch pick no doubt about it. Now suddenly you think that isn't the case?

Are you saying you no longer think I am scum?

:psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Truth Quark posted:

What? Why wouldn't S4S want to bus me? I literally entered this day as the number 1 lynch pick no doubt about it. Now suddenly you think that isn't the case?

Are you saying you no longer think I am scum?

Because if scum dies today the game continues, if there is a mislynch then it is over.

Why would scum jeapordize a win if they don't have to?

It is a pretty simple concept.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I think a bus is highly unlikely to have happened yesterday.

Remember that although TQ was a top scum pick, Li & Hal were both people heavily scrutinized that many folks said they would vote for. Of those three, two have flipped town.

Presuming TQ is town, there's no reason for scum not to flip back and forth between all three of them, as happened.

Presuming TQ is scum...why not just flip back and forth between Hal & Li?

I think TQ is probably town.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
There is no world where me and anyone come into this day thinking "well maybe we should try and save TQ."

You bus the guy who is hosed (and I was on top of everyone's radar at days end yesterday), and win the next day.

CPig is lying scum, I would be happy with lynching him or S4S.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I am saying the same thing I said just a little while ago, are you not keeping up with the conversation?

I am not saying you are no longer scum, I am saying I am starting to doubt it slightly because s4sb is acting really scummy and it makes me question whether they would bus you at this point.

So you still might be scum but right now s4sb looks worse from their posting today.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Truth Quark posted:

There is no world where me and anyone come into this day thinking "well maybe we should try and save TQ."

You bus the guy who is hosed (and I was on top of everyone's radar at days end yesterday), and win the next day.

CPig is lying scum, I would be happy with lynching him or S4S.

LOL dude, like really?

If I was scum in this position I would try like gently caress to get the win today. Nice quidnose logic there though.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

CapitalistPig posted:

LOL dude, like really?

If I was scum in this position I would try like gently caress to get the win today. Nice quidnose logic there though.

I'm sure you would

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

suicide4sexbots posted:

nfyd omg dad fine

here's what i've managed to rake together so far today in my admittedly impaired brain

scum list

li dawny: gets emotional when accused. quick to vote out AR. acts funny as hell D2. my vote was already on her when hammer dropped.

exakt: was a strong suspect D1 for blurting scummy stuff and being MIA. then claimed cop and i believed them. not so sure anymore.

quid: by proxy of relentlessly defending exakt. sort of an IF; THEN case.

capitalistpig: just suspicion based on lack of meaningful posts, or any posts at all

hal: same as pig

sk?

flerg: probably sk. likes to push kills through. start fires. strange desire to keep LD alive. more scum = more kills = less targets?

This is a very interesting list considering almost everyone on the scumlist have flipped town except myself (town), exakt (scum) and.... cpig.

Why did S4S make a 5person scum list, and why didn't we look at this before?

suicide4sexbots
Jul 24, 2015

caught in a hyperloop,
spun out into static -
you were never there,
i was never here

so why does my car
still smell like ass
College Slice
Yeah probably im hosed lol. Im VT though. My picks are: TQ and Quid. Im prolly never gonna be able to convince ppl of that. You guys are goid at this! Very cool game, and actually made me think about how well im actually able to read ppl IRL :tinfoil:

Look at how Quid has completely turned around on TQ.

I mistook Jedits terse attitude and brief insoghts as scummy

I thought incorrectly that Cpig and LD were bruhs. (well ld as a girl-bruh)

Ugh dang why did i hit that hookah :catdrugs: im sorry cpig and jedit for failing here :saddowns: i blame this day being saturday lol

Oh about the looking bad... i thought being respondible for a no-lynch was worse than going with a consensus vote. Pretty sure i waited until under two hours for jedit

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Quidnose posted:

This is a very interesting list considering almost everyone on the scumlist have flipped town except myself (town), exakt (scum) and.... cpig.

Why did S4S make a 5person scum list, and why didn't we look at this before?

This was probably from before I was paying attention but that is pretty weird.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

suicide4sexbots posted:

Yeah probably im hosed lol. Im VT though. My picks are: TQ and Quid. Im prolly never gonna be able to convince ppl of that. You guys are goid at this! Very cool game, and actually made me think about how well im actually able to read ppl IRL :tinfoil:

Look at how Quid has completely turned around on TQ.

I mistook Jedits terse attitude and brief insoghts as scummy

I thought incorrectly that Cpig and LD were bruhs. (well ld as a girl-bruh)

Ugh dang why did i hit that hookah :catdrugs: im sorry cpig and jedit for failing here :saddowns: i blame this day being saturday lol

Oh about the looking bad... i thought being respondible for a no-lynch was worse than going with a consensus vote. Pretty sure i waited until under two hours for jedit

I'm ready to vote S4S. Jedit, TQ?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I also want to point that, although Rye never appeared on that scum list, S4S was perfectly happy to vote them when it came down to it. The only reasons she gave where literally OMGUS and "vague posting." I see a common theme of just going along with whatever the current vote leader is, with no real logic or reasoning to back any of it up.

Also, while initially accepting of the Exakt "scumslip," she very quickly recanted when it was clear Exakt wasn't going to get turbo'd anymore.

suicide4sexbots posted:

great tryhards.

exakt's case is something, but it could be written off altogether as jokephase tomfoolery. in the end, it's not really a solid case right now. ##unvote

li dawny you do have a faithful crew with you. tell them to go eat hot gently caress and i'll be a lot less suspicious of that. aside from that, what's the point of threatening someone for suggesting they'll vote you? just don't.

TQ you are being might ambivalent about votes, but it is D1 so i guess that's not as damning

AR... :cheers:

Then goes right back to voting him because ~GUT FEELS~

suicide4sexbots posted:

hmm bones.

aww i can't be the only one not voting in my first game... GUT CHECK TIME WOOO

##vote Exakt

It looks like waffling back and forth over whether or not to bus a scumbro.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Quidnose posted:

I would vote, but with the caveat that if you and Jedit are the scum team... well I'll be mildly upset ok?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

At this point for me the only way I'm about to get hosed is if Jedit is scum, and I don't think he is. Cpig/TQ scumteam would be the most amazing faked anger at each other ever and I just don't see that happening here either. So for me it has to be S4S & CPig at this point.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

CapitalistPig posted:

Well I guess Quidnose isn't the sk like I thought he was.

Guess I was wrong.

I think it has to be either S4SB or Hal maybe now I guess I'll actually have to like read people, ugh.

I don't think quid is actually like scumteam scum, if he isn't the sk then he is probably VT just doing his usual pigheaded thing.

CPig mentions this then jumps on to Li Dawny and TQ.

CapitalistPig posted:

Honestly my strongest feelings are towards

TQ
Li Dawny

and maybe hal in a distant 3rd. TQ looks scummiest right now, which makes sense considering I am voting him.

Interesting shift.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Quidnose posted:

CPig mentions this then jumps on to Li Dawny and TQ.

Interesting shift.

What? It was consistent with my very vocal thoughts at the time.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Which, these?

In response to TQ saying "Town can afford one misdunk at this point:"

CapitalistPig posted:

This is bad, it is a bad post.

Also I am actually starting to kind of see quid's point about Li.

Did I just agree with Quidnose? :smith:

In response to Li voting Hal:

CapitalistPig posted:

This is a bad and scummy post.

Your Li case is not bad:

CapitalistPig posted:

Because you hopped on it super quick and to put someone at -2 this early into the day seems super opportunistic. Do you get that we are in a bad situation? There are 2 scum left and they are dangerously close to winning. We have to really think before dropping votes today.

...but you vote TQ for insisting that you vote him.

CapitalistPig posted:

Good idea, I am fairly certain TQ is the correct vote today.

##vote TQ

Not seeing your thought process at all here, bud.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Hal Incandenza posted:

Actually cpig isn't moving his VOTE around he's shifting his opinions around. I know he has only voted once (but still he voted TQ after saying he found at least 3 other people scummy today and hadn't mentioned TQ barely all game.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Quidnose posted:

Which, these?

In response to TQ saying "Town can afford one misdunk at this point:"

In response to Li voting Hal:

Your Li case is not bad:

...but you vote TQ for insisting that you vote him.

Not seeing your thought process at all here, bud.

Lol you are leaving important fact out, like the fact that I was already saying I thought TQ was scum before then. Nice try though.

I literally said I thought they were both scum.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

You didn't? You said Hal and S4S were your top scum picks. I quoted that already.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Quidnose posted:

You didn't? You said Hal and S4S were your top scum picks. I quoted that already.

Quoting things out of order doesn't make them fit whatever this quidlogic you have going on is.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Let me be REALLY CLEAR ON THIS FOR EVERYONE becasue CPig is, in fact, lying right now:

Initial list.

CapitalistPig posted:

Well I guess Quidnose isn't the sk like I thought he was.

Guess I was wrong.

I think it has to be either S4SB or Hal maybe now I guess I'll actually have to like read people, ugh.

I don't think quid is actually like scumteam scum, if he isn't the sk then he is probably VT just doing his usual pigheaded thing.

--EVERY QUOTE I POSTED THAT CPIG JUST LOLED AT--

TQ & Li list:

CapitalistPig posted:

Honestly my strongest feelings are towards

TQ
Li Dawny

and maybe hal in a distant 3rd. TQ looks scummiest right now, which makes sense considering I am voting him.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

CapitalistPig posted:

Quoting things out of order doesn't make them fit whatever this quidlogic you have going on is.

I quoted all of that in exact order, dude. You just hosed up.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Quidnose posted:

Yeah. One of you could be bussing her rather than Pig, but I can't see S4S not being scum at this point.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

CapitalistPig posted:

Do you know what the word maybe means quid?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Anyone who thinks maybe I quoted Pig's stuff out of order, start here and read: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3777358&userid=86785&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post460584040

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

CapitalistPig posted:

Do you know what the word maybe means quid?

Please elaborate on how I posted your own content out of order.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

S4S/Cpig scumteam, wrapped up at this point.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Quidnose posted:

Please elaborate on how I posted your own content out of order.

You didn't I couldn't be assed to go back and read it.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also, what are you trying to achieve by hyper aggressive going after me, CPig? Convincing me I'm wrong? That isn't going to work if you're calling me an idiot for taking a hard look at this point of the game.

Convincing everyone I am scum? You don't seem to be pushing that angle.

You seem to have no reason other than to try and discredit the argument so people won't look at it...that's not defensive, that's deflective. Scum tactic?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
I'd actually rather vote CPig today, but I understand if other people think S4S is the safer pick seeing as I'm her only other possible scumbro.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Quidnose posted:

S4S/Cpig scumteam, wrapped up at this point.

CapitalistPig posted:

You didn't I couldn't be assed to go back and read it.

Yeah.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I'm happy with either as well. Jedit, thoughts?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I think CPig is the clear scum from this, especially since he's vanished.

##vote CPig

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Quidnose posted:

I'm happy with either as well. Jedit, thoughts?

Nothing new. I don't like S4S's hammer on Li, I don't like her push on TQ today, I don't like the tunnel she made on me yesterday. I've had a few moments of indecision but I don't see a better choice.

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS
##vote CPig lets do this

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Quidnose posted:

I think CPig is the clear scum from this, especially since he's vanished.

##vote CPig

*Takes a few minutes to post in other threads and finish up his game*

OMG CPIG HAS VANISHED! CLEAR SCUM!

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Quidnose posted:

Also, what are you trying to achieve by hyper aggressive going after me, CPig? Convincing me I'm wrong? That isn't going to work if you're calling me an idiot for taking a hard look at this point of the game.

Convincing everyone I am scum? You don't seem to be pushing that angle.

You seem to have no reason other than to try and discredit the argument so people won't look at it...that's not defensive, that's deflective. Scum tactic?

I was trying to pressure you and see what happened.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

BS. Bye bye scumbo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

##vote CPig

• Locked thread