Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Put me in so I can make sure Quidnose loses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Exakt let us vow to stop quidnose

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote suicide4sexbots

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

GulagDolls posted:

rye/ernie/truth are the scumteam. podima is the sk

but I'm still happy with my vote

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Come on people lets get this day over with already....

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

GulagDolls posted:

exakt......vanilla town didn't get PMs at all...the fact that you were thinking this meanz.....##vote exakt

Gulag is ON HIS GAME

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Don't be a dummt

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Can't we all just agree to vote Quidnose before he even posts?

##vote Quidnose

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ernie what is your team called? I may join depending

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

EXAKT Science posted:

what kind of lovely breadcrumb is "FASDTS"?

It's obviously a town breadcrumb of FIND ALL SCUM DESTROY THE SERIALKILLER

would not vote Podima this game

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Ernie. posted:

'The Halals'

it could be a band, or a team, or a cheerleading squad etc. it would also offend most people we don't want to be part of the team ANYWAY.

You could have had me if it was the Ha-lolz

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Truth Quark posted:

Quidnose didn't immediately jump into serious stream of conciousness joke phase anal-sis so he's pretty much confirmed town at this point.

This seems backwards

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

##vote AR scum pretending to be drunk

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp posted:

ok heres my deal friends you vote exakt and then we lynch scum

Why can't we lynch scum first?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Truth Quark posted:

WHO WANTS TO LYNCH ABSURD REVOLVER DAY 1?!

Me!

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

I am extremely cross with whoever killed Ernie

High five to whoever killed gulag though

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Podima posted:

What do you think of my callout on Hal and Rye as possible other scumteam members?

Where did you do this Podima, WHERE?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hmmmmm Podima seems pretty legit to me

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Podima posted:

In my cop reveal post, dingus. Sell out your scumteam and you shall be the last one standing!

Pfffft if I was scum I'd be way more aware of what was going on

Also please, I would never make a dumb smug scum post if I had killed Gulag or Ernie or whatever. I only do that as town

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Oh, yeah, ##vote EXAKT

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Truth Quark posted:

Yeah not wanting to kill a potential town power role means I was defending scum quality logic :thumbsup:

That's like one small part of the case, it is suspicious as hell that you are going so hard at that to try and discredit it and pretending flerp didn't have other points

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Podima posted:

Oh look EXAKT is at -2.

Is there some reason for him not to be?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Podima posted:

As I've said before we have many moons left in this game day and no real reason to rush it early. There are still two scum and a SK out there to nail, and I lay a hairy eyeball upon anyone trying to push a day end versus doing that. (That means you and MMT thus far.)

Ah well that isn't a particularly compelling reason

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Truth Quark posted:

lol ok scumbo

Flerp's main point is that you were acting suspicious around EXAKT BEFORE there was any claim and now you are acting like he's talking about post-claim stuff so I don't understand what you are even saying with "oh yeah I am scum because I didn't want to kill a potential town power role" crap

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Truth Quark posted:

You do realize I and several others treated Exakt's early "scum slip" as meaning he was either scum or a PR, its not surprising I would have been against a turbo in that scenario. And I've said that several times.

Keep trying to twist my words to fit your narrative.

I have a narrative?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Truth Quark posted:

You do realize I and several others treated Exakt's early "scum slip" as meaning he was either scum or a PR, its not surprising I would have been against a turbo in that scenario. And I've said that several times.

Keep trying to twist my words to fit your narrative.

Also this is BS, what words of yours did I twist? You didn't respond like this at all the the case, you were like yeah whatever.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Remember the good times an hour into this game when sexbot was at -2?

It's been all downhill since then.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jedit posted:

Sorry, got interrupted by the bus arriving and needed to get my digital ticket out on my phone.

I think Quid may have slipped here. "Find the scum first" is SK 101, you need to control the NK. In overlooking the obvious possibility that Murmur's death was the SK hunting scum, Quid has given me reason to believe that he knows drat well who killed who last night. I still don't think he's scum, but I do think he's the SK.

Hmmmm that's interesting. I was thinking truth quark was possibly the SK for similar reasons. His defense of himself yesterday felt like someone trying to prove they weren't scum rather than that were town. It's a bit of a subtle difference but it's the sort of thing third parties do

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hi guys sorry I was driving through Wyoming all day and they don't even have cell service in most of that horrid place.

Podima, to answer your question...

Truth Quark - for reasons I already mentioned and just a general feeling of disingenuous posting.
S4SB - Hiding behind jokes and seemingly has no focus

Feel good about Quid and Jedit, Podima is town, probably scum between Rye and Cpig then, kinda hard to tell with what there is to work with.

Did I forget someone?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Good post Rye.

However.

What do you have to say about me now?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Podima posted:

Please take a look at my concerns with Rye's most recent megapost.

I see what you are saying, there are a lot of buzzwords in there and very little actual reads. It was like a quick note on whoever has some suspicion on them.

I mean, obviously i am a little biased against Truth Quark, but the read there was just like "whatever seems like town to me" based on....?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Truth Quark posted:

Also Quid I don't want to pull that card (you know what card), but you're doing that thing where you overthink things like crazy and reach the wrong conclusion. Which actually makes me think you are town more than anything else now that Ive thought about it.

At least we can agree on one thing, Quid is acting very town here.

TQ you always talk about how you have all this content compared to other people and repeatedly say I haven't made any reads but I disagree on both parts.

You've certainly made plenty of posts, but very rarely do you say anything of substance in them. Even most of the time you defend yourself or case someone it's all vague and often doesn't make any comment on actual content just things like "he's done nothing" or "I can't be scum because look at this thing I did that doesn't actually clear me" (I may have paraphrased a bit). Anytime someone calls you out you just fire back with complaints about "misrepresenting" but don't actually address anything. I think that big post you just made was the first time you actually discussed real content.

I haven't been very vocal this game, you are right, I've been driving and in the wilderness nonstop the last few days so I've been more quiet than usual, but I certainly have expressed opinions they are just brief.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

OK I think TQ is probably town now

I'm having a hard time getting a read on S4SB or Li Dawny, both have tons of posts that are terrible but they also both are new (at least I think Li is new) so that's par for the course. Out of the two of them though I would lean scum more on Li, their posting seems more directed at pushing bad cases as opposed to S4SB who seems more casual flippant.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidnose posted:

What? Why?

TQ's posts responding to you just don't seem fake nor do they seem like they are rewriting history to make up a fake narrative. I don't agree with how TQ has been playing but those posts give me a lot of pause because they don't seem like fake scum posts.

Right now I am looking at cpig kind of hard. Tone has jumped around a lot this game and he's moving his vote around a lot in, as he said, "a bad situation" and giving me the vibe that he wants someone dead without too much thinking despite trying to say otherwise.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Li Dawny posted:

I think we all agree that ##vote Hal is the right move, maybe we just need to see where it gets us. I think we need more information, and Hal is going to get us that.

I know people have been getting on this post already, but what does it even mean? What sort of information would be gained from going after me as opposed to anyone else? This definitely feels like someone who feels like they have to create a justification for their vote

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

Right now I am looking at cpig kind of hard. Tone has jumped around a lot this game and he's moving his vote around a lot in, as he said, "a bad situation" and giving me the vibe that he wants someone dead without too much thinking despite trying to say otherwise.

Actually cpig isn't moving his VOTE around he's shifting his opinions around. I know he has only voted once (but still he voted TQ after saying he found at least 3 other people scummy today and hadn't mentioned TQ barely all game.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidnose posted:

Hal can you read flerps case, Jedit's response, and my overthinking and poke/prodding on TQ and respond specifically to those, because I am not seeing what you're seeing and "he's being genuine" is a really weak case if you can't expand on it.

OK, give me a minute. I'm easily swayed by my own emotions so maybe I am dismissing my early read too quickly

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Haha I hadn't really noticed how many times TQ has told people to vote him.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidnose posted:

Is that all you got?

No, I was thinking about the cases. The way the whole EXAKT thing played out was weird, and I can maybe see the scumteam coming together to have TQ call out EXAKT to claim and try and force a counter-claim because they were convinced he was going down. It just seems like a bit too complicated to be likely though.

TQs play has been bad all game but I don't know, I have a hard time seeing much of an agenda beyond maybe trying force a cop claim. I think Li Dawny is a better vote most likely and if she flips scum then I would look harder at TQ based on the was she defended TQ a few times (as did sexbot)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Quidnose posted:

Nobody has any thoughts?

I like the cut of your jib Quid

##vote Li Dawny

• Locked thread