Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Logic
Jan 8, 2009
Glad Sparc is coming to PC, I was really excited for it, now I wish Echo Arena would come to the HTC Vive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Logic
Jan 8, 2009

Demicol posted:

Got myself a Vive. I was looking up games for it for a while before so I already know about most of the more popular games that I'm interested in, anyone got any lesser known game recommendations?

E: Also I got a code with it to redeem some game package, but not matter what I try it fails. I get to choose which one of two I want and then it tells me to sign in or register, I can sign in but then it just gives me the same prompt and clicking sign-in just opens and closes the sign-in window really fast. I've tried different browsers (even Edge), no adblock and even the Vive store thing with no luck. Anyone know what's up?

I apologize if these are already well know.

Deisim - God like game.
Ironwolf - Sub game, great with a friend, gets boring fast solo
Skytropolis - Think Sim Tower/City VR
Castle Must be Mine - Tower Defense

Logic
Jan 8, 2009

peter gabriel posted:

Isn't this the sequel?

http://cloudheadgames.com/the-gallery/episode-2-heart-of-the-emberstone/

I haven't played either, bu t I am pretty sure it is

That is part 2 of Starseed. I have not played it yet but the first one was a lot of fun.

Logic
Jan 8, 2009

rio posted:

poo poo, those specs. Guess I don’t have to worry about playing it Rift or not. I have a hefty i7 but a gtx970 so I wonder if it would even run.

Thanks - that looks similar to my setup and where I was thinking of putting the tree too so I’ll rethink it.

I am in the same 970 boat. I got it pre-ordered from GMG so I am hoping it still runs fine. Can't drop $400 right before Christmas to upgrade.