Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Hamelekim posted:

VR Pool is coming, with multiplayer June 1st. I enjoyed their 3d version of the game, and this looks to be even better in VR.

http://www.vrfocus.com/2016/05/pool-nation-vr-launch-date-has-now-been-confirmed/

quote:

Pool Nation VR isn’t just about playing traditional pool. Set in a fully detailed bar, players will be able to interact with all sorts of objects lying around, setup trick shots, play virtual darts, smash bottles and play snooker.
my kinda pool hall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

After having played around with a gear VR and Oculus Rift for the better part of the week trying to find things that would make me ill, I have come to the conclusion that the people flipping out and complaining about being ill after riding VR coasters and stuff like that may just be generally motion sick individuals. I just don't get how you could get ill using this stuff? :confused:

I mean I get the theory yeah but I guess I just have an iron stomach.

My sister's reaction to Titans of Space was "Whoa"

Not all VR is the same; if they gently caress up and the world is being rotated around a point that isn't in the right place, it's an express trip to barf city, population: spew

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
Elite Dangerous: Arena is currently free on their website; is this vr compatible?

E: nm, just saw that it is from the steam store page

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
So I just set my vive satellite stations up again after a long time, but I don't have the space for room scale right now, so I'm looking into seated and standing stuff. Thumper is great, and House of the Dying Sun is ok I guess. Distance is not marked as a VR game though it has a VR mode, but that thing is barf city.

Are there any games recommended for seated or standing play?