Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

Ludicrous Gibs! posted:

Yeah, I knew going in that the PC setups we've got now are just pit stops on the way to the Promised Land of self-contained systems. I guess I wasn't expecting things to move as quickly as they are.

Won't PC headsets always have a niche market for those who want games with better graphics or want to play with something experimental?

As a PC gamer I am not too keen on a locked down self contained headset that I can't easily run experimental stuff on or use with Unity.

I am loving my Vive, and I hope to see more games released for it and the Oculus since I can always use Revive. I would also like there to be 2nd and 3rd generation VR headsets available for the PC as well.

iceaim fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Dec 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iceaim
May 20, 2001

I just built a new PC and had my Vive for about two weeks. I tried MSI Electric City which is a free roller coaster style demo where the camera moves itself which some people have reported made them feel sick , and I've had zero issues with motion sickness after playing the demo twice.

Does this bode well for me when it comes to Onward style of movement which uses the controller? Has anyone else here tried MSI Electric City? It's pretty fun if you like Tron and it's free. It's made with the Unreal Engine.

Also I personally I find non VR games really compelling using Virtual Desktop. I know people on here claim that a monitor or TV will offer a better quality picture, but I am not sure if this applies to me. I use a 52 inch 1080p Sharp LCD TV from 2006, and the colors aren't as vibrant as newer OLED TVs. I love the way non VR games look in VR desktop, especially because the magnification from the fresnel lenses provide natural anti aliasing and give CRT like look that I like. Sure the resolution is slightly under 1080p due to the virtual screen, but the vibrant colors and massive screen more than make up for it. Does anyone else feel the same way?

I haven't tried stuff like Tridef or VorpX, but it is on my todo list since I love to tinker with stuff. After all isn't that what PC gaming is about?

Okay I'm off to play more Space Pirate Trainer!

iceaim
May 20, 2001

GlyphGryph posted:

I remember this, it was super weird. After my first long session it was like everything was slightly off and fake and not solid and also the wrong distance away.

I have this feeling as well after a long VR bender, but personally I really like this feeling. It's like being high without taking any drugs, and it's an awesome bonus on top of amazing VR.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

So I bought Smashbox Arena and I think it is pretty awesome. It reminds me a little bit of Unreal Tournament due to the way the teleportation mechanic is setup. Very fun game with voice chat turned on. It's pretty exciting to be able to dodge a ball and then shoot them back. There are also several kinds of powerups which are pretty cool.

It's also making me want an Unreal Tournament game with VR support.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

Does anyone notice any flickering with the grass textures on the Northern side of the photogrammetry mountain in "The Lab"? I just noticed it the other day and I am wondering if it's my updated video drivers or if it was always like that. It might have always been there, but I never noticed it. I tried out my Vive baked for the first time, which is when I noticed these tiny details.

I am running a ASUS GTX 1080 "Advanced" model. Driver I am using is: 21.21.13.7619

Other than that everything else seems fine.

I tried out Revive the other day and the only thing I tested with it so far is the "first contact" mini experience. I gotta say that one thing Oculus seems to do right is audio. The binaural audio is significantly better in the first contact demo than on any of the Valve produced stuff because when something is behind you, you can actually hear it behind you. I did not get that feeling when I was behind the cores and while they were blabbing in the Slingshot mini game in The Lab.

Do you guys think The Unspoken will have a sale during the Oculus Home winter sale or is it unlikely and I should just pick it up full price? Either way I want to pick this up sometime within the week, and if it's not going on sale I would like to buy it tomorrow.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

Lemming posted:

I wouldn't expect it to be a daily deal if it's not regular on sale, based on no information whatsoever. I'd just go for it if you're interested. I'm a huge fan of the game though so that probably colors my attitude.

Yeah I have been thinking the same thing.

Say don't you have an Oculus and a Vive? Do you have the Touch controllers? Do you think it's possible to use Touch controllers with the Vive in Revive? Touch emulation is decent for the Vive controllers, but I wonder if mixing and matching like that could be possible.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

Ouch another embarrassment for Oculus. This wouldn't be a big deal if the cop wasn't pretending to be underage.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

Anyone here have been playing The Art of Fight? God that game is amazing. I just bought it on the winter steam sale and I hope the community in it doesn't die out because it's very fun. It's basically Counterstrike VR complete with artificial locomotion. They have two locomotion modes. An "easy" mode where you just press a button to artificially move and a "pro" mode where you have to swing your arms to move. Honestly I don't like the pro locomotion mode because it takes a lot more work to move but it seems to be the only way you can climb I think.

I also discovered that I have an extremely high tolerance to artificial movement since I've been playing for two hours using the "easy" artificial locomotion mode where I glide across the level without the safety capsule turned on, and I feel completely fine. It feels like skiing, and it doesn't break immersion for me either. I just wish there was a way to climb using the easy mode locomotion.

Has anyone been playing this?

Smashbox Arena is another good one, and its multiplayer community is growing daily. If you're looking for a dodgeball game that is even better than the rec room one, this is it.There's lots of cool powerups like sniper balls, fire balls, boulder balls, shields, etc. Locomotion is handled by teleportation, but it's done in the Unreal Tournament style of teleportation where you shoot out a translocator device and then teleport to the spot it lands. You can even fake people out with it by cancelling it before it lands! I highly recommend this game. The community is very friendly too.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

mellowjournalism posted:

Ah nice thanks for the explanation. I think the lighthouse concept is super cool but it sounds like way more trouble (reflective surfaces, setup, the whirring, actual moving parts) for pretty small return since the IMU's do all the work? I guess it still does have the best headtracking?

I was leaning towards the Oculus initially too 8 months ago, but imo buying an Oculus is a huge mistake. The tracking is simply not as reliable and you will run into occlusion more often than any of the issues you mentioned regarding the Vive. I had my concerns about the Vive too, but after reading knifergrab's informative and humorous posts, I decided buying a Vive was the right decision. I ended up buying my vive 3 weeks ago, but I was lurking in the VR/stereoscopic threads for a couple of years.

Honestly the lighthouses personally gave me zero trouble. It took me about 15 minutes to mount using contractor polls and camera clamps. I was worried my living room's large window would cause problems or that my old 52 inch Sharp LCD tv from 2006 that I use as my main PC monitor would cause problems, but I've had zero issues. In fact the new firmware that lighthouses use, greatly eliminate and reduce tracking issues due to reflective surfaces.

After mounting the lighthouses I was basically up and running. I had zero issues tracing my room, and I've been enjoying perfect tracking since day 1. I've had absolutely zero issues with occlusion, and absolutely no Rift owner can make the same claim if they are truly honest with themselves and not deluding themselves into thinking they bought the superior product. Also I've had zero issues with being able to read text clearly. I find the Vive quite sharp, though I do have the lenses pushed all the way back in order for there to be plenty of space for my glasses.

If you buy the Rift, you're buying a product with second rate tracking that can't scale up the way the lighthouse tracking can. At least consider picking up a Vive from like Best Buy so that you can return it within a month if it doesn't satisfy you.

iceaim fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Dec 27, 2016

iceaim
May 20, 2001

mellowjournalism posted:

how much time have you spent in an oculus, and have you tried their touch controllers?

I already did the try-n-buy with the Vive/Best Buy when PSVR came out (I tried all 3 systems out, motion sickness had me thinking I might not be ready for VR, got used to it, and it was actually PSVR's convenience that got me back into giving this gen 1 crap another shot. worth it and have no regrets)

I spent about two hours in an oculus including touch controllers, and it kept losing tracking. I was not impressed, though I do have to admit that when the controllers did work they were nice. It's still two steps behind the Vive though, and Oculus room scale is the "let's hope this works" kind of room scale.

The worst part of the Oculus tracking system is that an accused paedophile's image processing code powers the whole thing.

iceaim fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Dec 27, 2016

iceaim
May 20, 2001

Smashbox Arena has some pretty amazing multiplayer. At least give the free demo a try to see if you like dodgeball with guns and clever powerups.

Also regarding my criticism earlier regarding Oculus tracking; to be fair Oculus did a great job with the optics, and the sound design of their inhouse developed content seems to be better than many steamvr games, though that is more on the software side. I do buy things on the Oculus store too.

iceaim fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Dec 28, 2016

iceaim
May 20, 2001

So has anyone played Quell4D yet? It is absolutely criminal how underrated this game is. Amazing VR experience. It's basically a 90s era FPS in the style of Doom or Blake Stone where all the enemies are sprites rather than 3D models. The levels and weapons themselves are fully 3D however. The sprites actually work very well (I feel the game has more character and is extra gory because of it) and as a VR experience with artificial locomotion it's pretty amazing. It definitely feels like what I imagined VR would be like in the 90s, and I love the surreal feeling of having presence inside a 90s era FPS.

I rank this game as highly as Superhot VR. I highly recommend this game if you're looking for a challenging full game that won't be over in 30 minutes.

iceaim fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Jan 31, 2017

iceaim
May 20, 2001

Nuts and Gum posted:

Any ideas getting SteamVR working properly with an Oculus Rift? For some reason I'm always standing at half height, and the screen glitches out when I play The Lab. I tried resetting the seated position, but it didnt fix the issue. Meanwhile the Oculus Home area works perfectly and the height is appropriate. I just updated to the SteamVR beta but it didn't seem to help much.

Here's a guide on how to make SteamVR work properly:

1. Sell your Rift and occlusion prone Touch controllers.

2. Buy a Vive

3. Start SteamVR and you should be good to go.

Don't worry, with Revive you'll still be able to play your Oculus exclusives that you may have already bought.

iceaim fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Feb 8, 2017

iceaim
May 20, 2001

Stick100 posted:

Some more quick impressions:

Quell 4d (Good, but not great fps, tough checkpoints (10+ minutes) make it hard to push through, gave up)

Personally I love Quell 4D and think it's very underrated. It does provide a stiff challenge, and I think it is just as amazing as Superhot VR since it makes you feel like a bad rear end.

What level did you reach?

I am at level 7 currently. I am going to go play some quell 4D now.

iceaim fucked around with this message at 07:52 on Feb 10, 2017

iceaim
May 20, 2001

Bremen posted:

I'd accept that.

Same here. I've been very happy with The Lab so any kind of Valve produced or developed game is welcome, let alone 3.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

Ciaphas posted:

It amuses me that my favorite game for VR and the one I keep coming back to is still Audioshield. Janky UI, crash prone, feels incomplete and still the most fun I can have getting exercise.

Bonus points for playing along to FFXIV music from youtube. ~forward and back and put one foot forward~

Are you still playing The Unspoken? Is it still worth getting?

Ciaphas posted:

Whoof, Climbey more like Barfey. I've been completely invulnerable to motion sickness from every game so far except for that one, including things like Rec Room and Onward. Not too sure why. :barf:

Are you sure you didn't spontaneously gain your stereopsis?

iceaim fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Feb 15, 2017

iceaim
May 20, 2001

SwissCM posted:

I'm not sold on many aspects of the locomotion and the game is pretty loving janky, but when it all works it can be a lot of fun. I have some fond memories of counter-strike though which may make me a little biased.

I think Art of Fight is worth it, and I am personally sold on the locomotion because once you master it, not only can you easily zip around the level but also pretty much climb almost anything and find great sniping positions. I highly recommend it.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

Knifegrab posted:

Pretty amazing, glad one of the big players is leading the charge on eye tracking.

Indeed. I am loving the Vive and Valve. I hope it forces Oculus to become more competent and drop the exclusivity bullshit. Supposedly Oculus finally fixed their tracking problems with the Touch.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

Knifegrab posted:

Still my beating heart.

I originally was planning on buying a Rift because I figured it would be less of a hassle to setup. That would have been a huge mistake, and it was your humorous posts as well Oculus's horrible business practices that ultimately made me decide to switch.

Besides the Vive was a lot easier to setup than I had anticipated.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

Lemming posted:

I would argue it's not even locomotion. It's something that can still be annoying, but generally can be worked out (teleporting can be annoying but won't make you sick, joystick/trackpad movement is smoother but can make you sicker etc), the biggest issue with VR is that there's not much to do in it in general. You'll burn through all the content really fast, so it's hard to justify buying into at this point unless you're a nut.

Multiplayer games don't burn through that fast since there's re-playability especially with Onward, The Art of Fight, Modbox, Bullets and More, and the newly released Pavlov. Vivecraft never gets old. Climbey and Audioshield have tons of content.

Then there's the hidden gems like Quell 4D. I've put 10 hours into that game and I still haven't beat it. It makes you feel like a total badass while also providing a stiff challenge.

I also have driving games to look forward to, but I plan on buying a wheel for them. I've yet to try Elite Dangerous. I plan to install Voice Attack for that.

Last but not least, you can develop your own content in Unity which is what I've been working on as well.

Rectus posted:

It would be nice to have more creative content to hook people in. Things like Minecraft and Garrys mod but more made for VR. I know there is Vivecraft, but the core gameplay is still designed for FPS. I feel like Destinations could work as a new Garrys mod if Valve takes the development in that direction (I'm totally hooked on building stuff for it at least). A lot of the core stuff is already there, it really just would need a way to sync custom content between players and maps, and lots and lots of content.

Modbox is the new Garry's Mod. Destinations doesn't hold a handle to it.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

emanresu tnuocca posted:

I think that in the immediate future most games that aim for complete immersion will be designed around no-locomotion at all, either by using cockpit based designs (which can get a lot more novel and innovative than they currently are) or just by focusing the gameplay to single rooms (or having the room itself move, which really is a sort of cockpit).

I also think that there will be more games which are less focused on immersion which will successfully turn the limitations of the various modes of locomotion into gameplay elements.

And people will also generally develop stronger stomachs as VR becomes more widespread.

I don't find artificial locomotion immersion killing if it's like trackpad movement or an arm swinger / run in place. In fact I love the locomotion system in The Art of Fight since it's so much fun to climb up buildings once you master it.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

Lemming posted:

I'm taking about barriers to VR being successful in general. I think there's enough to do if the things available are games you specifically like. Almost everything you listed is indie level stuff which, while somewhat popular, is not going to appeal to the majority of people. For my part I've sunk a ton of time into the specific games I really enjoy, like Space Pirate Trainer and the Unspoken, but I recognize it's not enough to justify a headset for the average consumer.

Ah I see what you're saying. Yeah I do agree with you. Space Pirate Trainer and Holopoint are also games I keep going back to. Raw Data is almost AAA level and the co-op multiplayer really adds a lot to the game.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

I just picked up 5089 on steam. This looks fun (and I do recall EdEddnEddy playing it) and it supports room scale.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

That looks more fun than the Job Simulator we ended up with.

Speaking of bad VR games I think Job Simulator is one of the lamest most overrated overpriced (I had to pay for it) experiences on the Vive excluding total crap like Russian Underground. It's just a long tutorial with a sandbox that lets you throw objects around. It doesn't even have an endless job mode with random jobs. It's cool for non gamers, but that's about it. The binaural audio in Job Simulator was good though; when you play the radio and then turn around, it really does feel like the music playing is behind you. The Lab is otherwise superior to Job Simulator, and I still go back to play it.

iceaim fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Feb 28, 2017

iceaim
May 20, 2001

My top 5 Vive games:

1 Rec Room
2. The Art of Fight
3. Pavlov VR
4. Quell 4D
5. Pulsar: The Last Colony.

All of these games are wider and deeper than Job Simulator and wave shooters.

Honourable mentions go to Vivecraft and Doom 3 VR mod

iceaim
May 20, 2001

Bremen posted:

Because Valve already used OpenVR, I assume.

So what. It's still not Valve's fault. OpenXR is the worst name you can use. It is completely meaningless. Naming it something like Direct VR or Standard VR would have been better.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

GlyphGryph posted:

But seriously, I would love to play a better exploration/discovery game than Job Sim in VR, one with anywhere near the level of depth, and I haven't seen much else in the genre. There's... Accounting, I guess? That one is super shallow though.

2 and 3 are wider and deeper than Job Simulator because they require teamwork, communication with real humans, tactics, and some competent execution in order to win. 2 in particular has a complex locomotion system that creates a learning curve which once mastered gives you the upper hand since it lets you climb up buildings.

Job Simulator offers none of this. Once you finish the tutorials, there's really nothing to master or any gameplay to speak of aside from a Flappybird clone. But an FPS against live humans in VR is a challenge that doesn't grow old, and can surprise you. In VR you can also do things you can't do in a traditional FPS, like for example play dead.

I'm not saying an FPS is as deep or wide as Minecraft or even some of the other games I listed, but it is deeper and wider than complete lameness like Job Simulator. And as far as wave shooters go, well a human is always going to be more challenging than some flying bots moving around in a pre defined pattern. Having said that though, Space Pirate Trainer has far more to offer than Job Simulator.

iceaim fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Feb 28, 2017

iceaim
May 20, 2001

GlyphGryph posted:

Job Sim... doesn't have tutorials?

If your argument is that it doesn't have any challenge then duh, that's the point. It's a discovery oriented game (with a side of sensory and a sprig of narrative), not a mastery oriented one.

You seem to have a problem with the family rather than any real lack of depth or width (both of which it has quite a bit of, although it's densely spaced and, again, all oriented towards serving the intended gameplay purpose)

Are there any discovery-oriented games you actually enjoy, esp. in VR?

It's not a game. A discovery oriented game would be something more like Obduction. There's no gameplay involved so how can you even call it a game?

Could you provide me some examples of the depth or width of Job Simulator? Maybe I am missing something.

Also I would be far more forgiving of Job Simulator if they opened it up to modding like Nvidia VR Funhouse did.

iceaim fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Feb 28, 2017

iceaim
May 20, 2001

GlyphGryph posted:

Did you know that if you scan your head, it prints out a copy of your brain? Did you know you can make an absolutely gigantic hot dog? Did you know you can get different responses from other robots by throwing things in their cubicles? Did you know there are hidden CDs you can play on the computer? Did you know you can make fire extinguisher and flower pot soup?

Yes to all of these, though I don't think I discovered all of the hidden CDs. I discovered the Flappy Bird one. I see your point as far as a discovery based game goes.

Also not sure why this is a "lovely conversation" just because I disputed something and called Job Simulator lame.

iceaim fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Feb 28, 2017

iceaim
May 20, 2001

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Job Sim is a playpen. A literal sandbox with toys. There's no challenge to it, there's no replay value, there are just a few okay jokes. Also Art of Fight is shite compared to Onward which is a real shame since CS style loadouts are great fun and add a lot. Haven't tried Pavlov better but that looks way better.

I think Onward and The Art of Fight have their positives and negatives. You can't climb buildings and do over the top poo poo in Onward, but it's definitely an awesome game in its own right and honestly far more realistic. To me the movement and climbing mechanic is what I enjoy about The Art of Fight, but I understand why some people would hate it.

iceaim fucked around with this message at 20:21 on Feb 28, 2017

iceaim
May 20, 2001

TomR posted:

For what it's worth I found the Oculus intro that shipping with Touch to be really good at getting people into VR for the first time. Job simulator was a pretty big let down for me.

I thought that Oculus First Contact was better looking, more polished, and more fun than Job Simulator even when using Revive. Also it's free.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

Falken posted:

So... anyone fancy playing some Pavlov VR? Add me on steam "hkfalken"

Do you live in Hong Kong by any chance? That would make the pings nice and low.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

Bhodi posted:

Pavlov is currently $6 on steam for an entire week; even if the game is super mediocre it's worth picking up for that price.

It's far from super mediore. Also I just picked up Trixter VR due to EdEddnEddy's recommendation.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

I should have kept my mouth shut about Job Simulator being overrated and having no gameplay on the Vive reddit forum. I got downvoted so hard that now I have a low karma account that can't post new threads.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

SEKCobra posted:

Is there any alternative source for the wide nose rest? I don't need 3, and I definitely need none for the cheap price of € 36,48 (Shipping is the same as for the Vive)

How is your vive controller doing? The haptics died on one of my controllers and the touchpad button doesn't click in the 2 to 3 o clock position anymore so I am dealing with Vive to RMA it.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

Hey guys. What's the goon Discord again?

iceaim
May 20, 2001

EdEddnEddy posted:

The one thing I still find kind of amazing with Constellation, is how I can move the cameras around and for the most part, never have to recalibrate (and how much tracking it seems to have to the sides of where the cameras are facing.) In areas where the lighthouses do give me a little occlusion trouble, the cameras seem to still somehow see touch. Its pretty crazy.

Also if you guys jump on the V Discord channel, you can grab the latest "Private" V Beta that adds full Oculus Touch support, Netflix/Hulu/Amazon, Fixes for Elite (no more uncontrolled roll!) and a bunch of other goodies.

Please don't repost the link to the build elsewhere as we want mainly people that are able to provide feedback through Discord mainly to use it and not the mass public just yet.

Still working on OpenGL and there is a keyboard bug in the virtual keyboard when typing on some input fields like searching in youtube (use the physical keyboard if you can't get the virtual one up) but thats all still being worked on. The team really did make a lot of progress in the past few months.

Elite + Netflix is quite a good time when running those Scan missions. :vrfrog:

Is there any ETA for a SteamVR release? Also do you know if there is any Discord server for Goon VR users not related to Hello V?

Also if people haven't bought Quell 4D yet, it's currently on sale on Steam at 25% off and it's completely amazing.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

GlyphGryph posted:

Haven't tried holodance, but I'd put soundboxing before audioshield.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Vive/comments/5y3uaz/an_audioshield_mod_to_satisfy_all_your_difficulty/

You may want to check out this difficulty mod as well.

iceaim
May 20, 2001

homeless snail posted:

You realize there's a pretty big experiential difference between screen and VR games though, just by virtue of VR games being in VR, right? The human brain interprets the imagery completely differently when its taking up your full field of view and tracking your head movement. Free VR movement making someone feel strange or sick isn't preferential or reflective of a lack of experience, its the brain working as intended when presented with visual movement and not backed up with vestibular stimuli. Really we're probably the ones with the hosed up brains because we're less reliant on motion cues, and well its cool that they make games for us but there are some people that will never be able to comfortably play them.

I don't think its in any way appropriate to compare FPSes to VR games that happen to be in first person.

But he's right about the fact that back in the 90s people would get motion sickness playing Doom, Descent, and Quake as well. I remember this happening to people too. Obviously VR takes it to another level and very likely a higher percentage of people get sick in VR due to the fact that it's fooling the senses far more effectively than a 3D representation on a 2D monitor.

On an unrelated note: Is it okay to have both Async reprojection and interleaved reprojection enabled on SteamVR. One reddit user claimed you should have one or the other check, but I dispute that since Valve wouldn't have two check boxes that you could check if that were the case. I also experienced zero issues having both checked, indeed I only experienced benefits.

I need Async reprojection enabled when gaming non VR games in Virtual Desktop otherwise I get jitter when I move my head around. With Async projection, everything smooth as silk. It's like magic.

Since the TPcast is technically out in China, I thought one of the HK based computer centres would import it to HK. No such luck, but one store claimed that it's available in Taiwan too. My wife is travelling to Taiwan this weekend to visit her friend and she's going to try to snag a TPcast for me if they do indeed have them for sale.

iceaim fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Mar 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iceaim
May 20, 2001

Does the ISS experience work in Revive? Motion sickness in the ISS experience is pretty much more immersion if you ask me since you'd definitely feel sick if you were actually in a zero G environment as a space newbie.

iceaim fucked around with this message at 12:53 on Mar 10, 2017