Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
That amazon deal is showing up for $499 for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
So a $350 Rift w/ Touch was finally my breaking point. Is there a easy to parse resource for upcoming games? The fact that Doom, Fallout and Skyrim (I think??) are all on the way were also what I needed to make the jump.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
So I got my Oculus yesterday and played the poo poo out of Robo Recall. I think I'm ready for some new games. I haven't played anything via Steam VR yet, is there any reason to prefer purchasing on Oculus vs Steam besides price? The bundle that includes Lone Echo, Superhot, I Expect You to Die and Mage's Tale on Oculus seems like a no brainer to purchase but just wanted to get some opinions on the different marketplaces.