Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz

aw, hec
What does the add on do i have chrome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete

shinmai posted:

What about Opera, the king of web browsers? Or Safari, the Blockbuster Video of web browsers. Or IE, the Internet Explorer 6.0 of web browsers?

then you're better off asking in the thread because for opera and safari I can only find stuff that's 6 years old.

Robot Made of Meat

psychokitty posted:

chrome is boss though :confused:

Chrome is Google's way of knowing absolutely everything about you, rather than just 99.4%

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

shinmai

CHK Instruction
:tinfoil:

Robot Made of Meat

Oh yeah, I mean they're doing it out of the goodness of their hearts because they're swell people who want to make your life nicer.

:rolleyes:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

shinmai

CHK Instruction
As if every single free service online wasn't built 100% on selling targeted ads based on information they've gathered about you. It doesn't matter which browser you use, every browser developer gives their product out for free, and yet most developers will actually not work for free.

idgaf which browser manufacturer gets my information if someone is going to get it anyway, so I just choose my browser based on features. Acting like it's somehow worse to give your information to Google than it is to give the same info to Microsoft, Apple, Opera or Mozilla Foundation is silly and nonsensical.

Piso Mojado

hmm, these are all excellent points about the best software to use for posting "lol", "I'mgay", and opinions about software.

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Piso Mojado posted:

hmm, these are all excellent points about the best software to use for posting "lol", "I'mgay", and opinions about software.

hi how are you ♥

shinmai

CHK Instruction
point well made :)

shinmai posted:

As if every single free service online wasn't built 100% on selling targeted ads based on information they've gathered about you. It doesn't matter which browser you use, every browser developer gives their product out for free, and yet most developers will actually not work for free.

idgaf which browser manufacturer gets my information if someone is going to get it anyway, so I just choose my browser based on features. Acting like it's somehow worse to give your information to Google than it is to give the same info to Microsoft, Apple, Opera or Mozilla Foundation is silly and nonsensical.
:goonsay:

SIDS Vicious

i have been awake since I said those mean things I just can't get to sleep I start thinking about how I was mean to my byobuds and I just spiral into a panic attack I'm so sorry everybody

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Celluloid Sam posted:

i have been awake since I said those mean things I just can't get to sleep I start thinking about how I was mean to my byobuds and I just spiral into a panic attack I'm so sorry everybody

Take a deep breath and say "She Sells Sea Shells by the Sea Shore" out loud while holding your tongue with your right thumb and forefinger and all will be forgiven

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

• Locked thread