Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Here's the mommy and/or daddy

Is this a robin I am not good with birds???

I can watch them from my computer desk. It's hard to get a good shot because they move around so much!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Jam
eat bird

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Robot Made of Meat

Robins build nests under my deck. I wish they wouldn't.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Robins build nests under my deck. I wish they wouldn't.

It's my landlord's deck so it's officially Somebody Else's Problem.

Shaquin
yeah dont even get me started on this poo poo ive been fending off robins who just need to build it on the other side of the porch and bluejays and cardinals who are living in the loving tree fifty foot across the lawn but stop by to scream at me each morning neatly one after the other like a grand rear end in a top hat crew who dont realize im not a loving bonobo ive no intention of climbing the black walnut and loving with your eggs but here they are each day to illuminate me all the same

Shaquin
the saving grace has been the hummingbirds who orbit me while im smoking weed and i assume this means they are some sort of diplomatic corp for the bird legion

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Hit over head, rip out feathers, gut it, clean it, wash it. Put in oven with citrus and butter, pepper, salt for 45min @ 200c.. Serve with vegetables and potatos.

<3 <3 Vanisher

FluffieDuckie

Thank you for sharing your possible robins with us. We usually have doves over our front door but they forgot to build a nest this year and it's kind of lonely out there

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

Uxzuigal posted:

Hit over head, rip out feathers, gut it, clean it, wash it. Put in oven with citrus and butter, pepper, salt for 45min @ 200c.. Serve with vegetables and potatos.

No

Strawberry Jam

Uxzuigal posted:

eat bird :crow:

----------------

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

<3 <3 Vanisher

treasure bear

this a robin

cutie fat boys

shinmai

CHK Instruction
this is an american robin (Turdus migratorius) (hehe turdus hehehe)

thanks Matoi Ryuko :love:

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

FluffieDuckie posted:

Thank you for sharing your possible robins with us. We usually have doves over our front door but they forgot to build a nest this year and it's kind of lonely out there

I used to have a spider bro right in front of my door but I think I like the birds a bit better.

I like to wake up to the sounds of birds singing it makes me feel good

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
get it to deliver parcels for you

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
birds are cool and good, they only harass assholes

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

mister magpie posted:

birds are cool and good, they only harass assholes

Thank you for your input, Mr. Magpie.

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
you are very welcome

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

some starlings made a nest next to my house and when they left it was infested with bugs. yuck

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

that nest is for the birds!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Bo-Pepper posted:

that nest is for the birds!

:master:

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Last week my husband and I figured out what a stellar jay is. apparently he spends summers in my mom's yard, just one little blue and black screamer bird. He seems angry.

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich

Scathach posted:

Last week my husband and I figured out what a stellar jay is. apparently he spends summers in my mom's yard, just one little blue and black screamer bird. He seems angry.

I shan't walk into this joke
I shan't
Oooohh...
Is he a raging avian?

----------------

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
:siren: THE BIRDS HAVE LEFT THE NEST :siren:

no more birds

it's been 2 days without them and I already miss their little chrips

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
that or a cat got them but I think the former is more likely

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
birds most likely became self conscious when they saw this thread, probably mistook it for cyber bullying

:(

please don't cyber bully birds

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
i love birb

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

We have startlings that live outside our window that imitate our cats and confuse them. "meow meow" *cat staring out window at meowing bird, visibly upset*

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
i have a nest of schrodinger's birds outside my front door, i haven't checked to see if they have/have not hatched

the unabonger

Scathach posted:

stellar jay

steller's.

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

can we just agree its a great jay

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

FluffieDuckie

December Octopodes posted:

i have a nest of schrodinger's birds outside my front door, i haven't checked to see if they have/have not hatched

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

December Octopodes posted:

as an avid birdwatcher i can attest to the fact that these birds are impossible to observe

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Luvcow posted:

birds most likely became self conscious when they saw this thread, probably mistook it for cyber bullying

:(

please don't cyber bully birds

They probably migrated away because renegret was being so cold to them.

Renegret

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
:smith:

I Was The Fury

You didn't even vomit in their mouths, a widely known tactic of proving to birds that you respect them. If you want to make up for it and be right in the eyes of birds everywhere you need to go puke on some birds

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

I Was The Fury posted:

You didn't even vomit in their mouths, a widely known tactic of proving to birds that you respect them. If you want to make up for it and be right in the eyes of birds everywhere you need to go puke on some birds

no alcohol on the babies though, if its been a long night out drinking make sure you find adult birds

I Was The Fury

Luvcow posted:

no alcohol on the babies though, if its been a long night out drinking make sure you find adult birds

Kind of a derail but I remember a particular encyclopedia brown mystery where this kid saw a bunch of hammered birds and it turned out that the owner of the house that the birds were partying at was putting fermented berries in the feeder lol

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Drunken birds are my spirit animal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
can I join the “bird nest outside my front door” club?

• Locked thread