Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eric the Mauve
May 8, 2012

Making you happy for a buck since 199X
For the record, just like tonight, I won't be able to turn on Game 7 until early in the 3rd period.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mage_Boy
Dec 18, 2003

This hotdog is about as real as your story Steve Simmons

Godinster posted:

gently caress yes the Penguins

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Can't sleep on the Penguins.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Eric the Mauve posted:

For the record, just like tonight, I won't be able to turn on Game 7 until early in the 3rd period.

Go gently caress your self

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.
Bones!

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Game 7, bitches.
Let's rock and roll

Schremp Howard
Jul 18, 2010

What attitude problem?
Don't be shitheads you fucks.

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Eric the Mauve posted:

Same here.

Unfortunately, I missed almost all of games 4 and 5 so hopefully that correlation != causation thing has some juice

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
god drat stripes let em loving go

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Eric the Mauve posted:

Please consider not tuning in.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Crosby with another game winning goal.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Godinster posted:

gently caress the Penguins

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Why did the Lightning disallowed goal get disallowed? I just saw the replay of it and didn't notice anything wrong

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

DrunkPanda posted:

Why did the Lightning disallowed goal get disallowed? I just saw the replay of it and didn't notice anything wrong

Offsides. By a good foot too

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry god. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now, at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.

Amen.

DrunkPanda posted:

Drouin's left skate was off the ice so he was considered offsides.

Dumb rule/reviews are dumb, etc.

Whale Cancer
Jun 25, 2004

DrunkPanda posted:

Offside, the guy by the boards didn't have his back skate on the ice. If his skate was on the ice it would have been good.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

DrunkPanda posted:

tiny little garbage 4" x 6" handhelds that couldn't see his front foot touching the line and focused on his raised back foot so that said offsides via coach's challenge :barf:

Revol
Aug 1, 2003

EHCIARF EMERC...
EHCIARF EMERC...

Eric the Mauve posted:

Calling in Seal Team 6 to kidnap Eric for the night.

Actually let's make it two weeks. Until... June 15th, I believe?

DrunkPanda posted:

Offside.

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Duke Chin posted:

tiny little garbage 4" x 6" handhelds that couldn't see his front foot touching the line and focused on his raised back foot so that said offsides via coach's challenge :barf:

Dumb rule and all but :qqsay:

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Whale Cancer posted:

Offside, the guy by the boards didn't have his back skate on the ice. If his skate was on the ice it would have been good.

drat, it would have been nice to have a third straight OT game in this series

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I spent four full minutes of my life yelling at the top of my lungs at my television.

God Damnit Penguins. God loving Damnit.

Phew.

Ok, game seven may kill me.

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

Abner Assington posted:

Drouin's left skate was off the ice so he was considered offsides.

Dumb rule/reviews are dumb, etc.

Whale Cancer posted:

Duke Chin posted:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Just don't lose a depressing 2-1 game 7 at home again Pens, people here will literally commit suicde and plus I have a golf open with my dad at Champion Lakes and need to be in a good mood to not be the lovely golfer that I am and disappoint my dad. :smith:

Abner Assington
Mar 13, 2005

Amen.
I'm a Penguins fan you knucklehead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

- FUCK THE HABS -

my goondolences you spilled your salt.

• Locked thread