Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
There were a few reports in January that sega was porting vanquish to steam and in the months since then my blue balls have gone metastatic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Earlier in the thread I reported that my blue balls for the Vanquish steam port had gone metastatic. I recently got an update from my doctor that the biopsy has indicated that the blue balls has spread to my brain, and that I'm looking at 4-5 months tops.

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Platinum games codeveloped Nier Automata confirmed heading to steam early next year--hopefully right after I complete another platinum games steam release.... Vanquish

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

a clown posted:

i wish they'd make revengeance2 with camera and scoring thats not retarded

This would require Konami to sign a piece of paper and that will never happen

• Locked thread