Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

IT'S ##HIGH NOON DONGSBOT

Clever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

It's high noon somewhere!

A tumbleweed rolls past.

Kashuno fires at dongsbot 9000, who suddenly bursts into a black mist!

dongsbot 9000 activates his Wraith Form. He can longer take Actions for the remainder of the Day or for the next Night.

Kashuno is revealed to be McCree
dongsbot 9000 is revealed to be Reaper

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Li Dawny (1): Infinitum
Tremendous Taste (1): Max
Infinitum (1): SirSamVimes
dongsbot 9000 (1): Azuth0667

Not Voting (17): Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, AnonymousNarcotics, Apocron, Byers2142, CapitalistPig, Concerned Citizen, dongsbot 9000, gannyGrabber, imgay, ImPureAwesome, Kashuno, Li Dawny, Mayor Glowku, Moatillata, tpink, Tremendous Taste

With 21 alive, it's 11 votes to lynch. The current deadline is May 29th, 2016 at 1:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

Byers2142 is LĂșcio
Kashuno is McCree
dongsbot 9000 is Reaper

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##vote dongsbot 9000

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Well, that was easy.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

Byers2142 posted:

Someone want to give me the three sentence rundown on what, exactly, the feud is?

I have no idea what the feud is about but, I will side with the better poster.

Apocron
Dec 5, 2005
##vote dongsbot 9000

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Wait can we vote scum dongs? Cause reading the first post makes wraith form seem like he's lynch immune.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I was about to ask that.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
Go Kash :clint:.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Max posted:

I was about to ask that.

SURE YOU WERE SCUM MAX

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

I knew I was on the right side of the feud.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

Azuth0667 posted:

I knew I was on the right side of the feud.

Did you know because you're in the scumdoc with dongs? It's not a horrible way to create a little distance between him and yourself.

Alos, yeah, wraith means we lynch dongs tomorrow.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Max what's it like losing a scumbro 15min into the game.

Does it feel bad?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Working on the assumption dongs is lynch immune until we get some clarification.

##vote max

I like max for Scum
- Didn't immediately vote dongs
- Comedy LOL DAT WUS EZ
- Was totally gonna ask the same question I was

My scumdar says Max = Scum

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Shadow0 posted:

10) Reaper: Bulletproof Serial-Killer
Once per Game, can use Wraith Form to escape Death for an entire Day and Night (or Night and Day) cycle, but becomes publicly known; cannot take Actions while in Wraith Form.
As the scum leader, he can also personally carry out a Kill in addition to his team's; this can be against the same Target.
Ability command: ##reap <Target>
Ability command: [Automatic]

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Azuth0667 posted:

I have no idea what the feud is about but, I will side with the better poster.

Here's where your posting doesn't make sense to me. You're backing the better poster, but the sum total of ganny's posts between you learning there was a feud and choosing ganny's side was this:

gannyGrabber posted:

Nah let's cut him 60/40, my way.

There's three reactions when a scumbro gets caught in a feud like that; bus, support, or ignore. Most scum can't ignore and don't want to be seen as supporting later, so they bus. But out of the people who voted dongs, you seem to have the biggest need to defend that vote. A vote which, made in jokephase, has no real reason at the time to need a defense.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I'm so loving good

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Infinitum posted:

Working on the assumption dongs is lynch immune until we get some clarification.

##vote max

I like max for Scum
- Didn't immediately vote dongs
- Comedy LOL DAT WUS EZ
- Was totally gonna ask the same question I was

My scumdar says Max = Scum

You assume he's lynch immune... but you're voting someone in part for not immediately voting for him? Or for pointing out how fortunate for us that shot was, or for wanting to ask a question you were asking yourself? I can't follow that logic.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Kashuno posted:

I'm so loving good

loving solid.

##dance

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Byers2142 posted:

You assume he's lynch immune... but you're voting someone in part for not immediately voting for him? Or for pointing out how fortunate for us that shot was, or for wanting to ask a question you were asking yourself? I can't follow that logic.

Don't be dense.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Now that I'm confirmed town I'll probably die tonight but god drat I'm okay with it

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Huh?

Also somebody save kashuno.

Ugh i can't believe i posted that.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

gannyGrabber posted:

Huh?

Also somebody save kashuno.

Ugh i can't believe i posted that.

:smuggo:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
dont save me I dont have any powers

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kashuno posted:

Now that I'm confirmed town I'll probably die tonight but god drat I'm okay with it

Yeah that was pretty boss.

Was hoping I'd get a day action to use on my first post of the game like that .

Good job for what you did there guy.

Gold star

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Infinitum posted:

Don't be dense.

Don't be asinine.

I'm being frank, here; I almost made a "that was easy" post myself, and given the glut of powers wanting to ask about the rules around player powers seems valid. I don't understand your logic that led to a vote; instead of blowing me off, explain what I'm apparently too dense to understand.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
We're lucky i didn't have a day vig or i woulda instor'd you again.

Anyways once we kill widowmaker i'm p sure we can mass claim and be guaranteed to win

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Byers2142 posted:

Don't be asinine.

I'm being frank, here; I almost made a "that was easy" post myself, and given the glut of powers wanting to ask about the rules around player powers seems valid. I don't understand your logic that led to a vote; instead of blowing me off, explain what I'm apparently too dense to understand.

scum hunting via a reaction vote

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Also he's Scum

So there's that

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Byers2142 posted:

Don't be asinine.

It's joke phase. The ganny/dongs feud is pre-established. We all picked teams. Jokes were made.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Also now that's over I won't be around until I get finished with my flight home tonight around 9pm est

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

gannyGrabber posted:

It's joke phase. The ganny/dongs feud is pre-established. We all picked teams. Jokes were made.

What you quoted was about Max/Inf, did you mean to quote my post about Azuth here?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm giving you an Infinitum Guarantee that Max is 100% scum tho.

Guaranteed Scum Lynch.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Byers2142 posted:

Did you know because you're in the scumdoc with dongs? It's not a horrible way to create a little distance between him and yourself.

Alos, yeah, wraith means we lynch dongs tomorrow.

I knew because dongsbot 9000 is not as good of a poster as gannyGabber is.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Byers2142 posted:

Here's where your posting doesn't make sense to me. You're backing the better poster, but the sum total of ganny's posts between you learning there was a feud and choosing ganny's side was this:

There's three reactions when a scumbro gets caught in a feud like that; bus, support, or ignore. Most scum can't ignore and don't want to be seen as supporting later, so they bus. But out of the people who voted dongs, you seem to have the biggest need to defend that vote. A vote which, made in jokephase, has no real reason at the time to need a defense.

It's a gibbis thing you wouldn't understand.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Azuth0667 posted:

It's a gibbis thing you wouldn't understand.

But there are no good posters in GBS? :confused:

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

Byers2142 posted:

But there are no good posters in GBS? :confused:

:laffo: oh how you've been misled come to Ahura Mazda and be enlightened.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
ahhhh why do these things always start when im sleepin!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Absurd Revolver posted:

ahhhh why do these things always start when im sleepin!

Same. Just catching up on all this - that's a hell of a way to start the game! Good work, Kash.

• Locked thread