Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

MrBuddyLee posted:

Um, holy poo poo, I think Nicole may have changed her mind on taking Paul to F2. She said tonight on the feeds that her heart says take Paul but her head says take James. She whispered that even she would consider voting for Paul over herself for the $500k.

Any chance that Production asked her to play this up? She seemed pretty locked over the past few days.

James vs. Snacole would probably maximize Finale Night drama, because it would be more of a "Nice Guys" vs. "Bad Guys" battle, with both sides thinking they're white hat. Both Nicole and Paul played fairly snakey games but the focus in their cases will be on big moves and strategy. Either of them vs. James, since he has almost no strategy (beyond throwing comps), will be more likely to be emotional voting and arguing, imo.

Nicole has been prone to waffle all season, but her saving grace was having Corey convince her to stay the course. If she took James I'd see the votes going

Nicole
Corey
Paulie
Zakiyah
Da'Vonne

James
Natalie
Bridgette
Michelle
Paul
Victor

Da', Paul, and Victor are the 3 wild cards there. I think Paul and Victor would take their exits personally and would side with James because of it. Da' wasn't a fan of Nicole in the game, but she's given her props a couple times during jury segments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I would see Da' voting for James as a spite to Paulie and Z, if anything.

My hope is that Bridgette puts Nicole on the spot for being so accepting of Paulie and Corey's rampant misogyny and forces her to either publicly condemn their behavior or lose Bridgette's vote (and likely the votes of others) for being a terrible person.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!
I, too, enjoy fan fiction.

... :smith:

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

Muddy Burphy posted:

Nicole has been prone to waffle all season, but her saving grace was having Corey convince her to stay the course. If she took James I'd see the votes going

Nicole
Corey
Paulie
Zakiyah
Da'Vonne

James
Natalie
Bridgette
Michelle
Paul
Victor

Da', Paul, and Victor are the 3 wild cards there. I think Paul and Victor would take their exits personally and would side with James because of it. Da' wasn't a fan of Nicole in the game, but she's given her props a couple times during jury segments.

Paul has casually mentioned to Nicole that if she betrays him at the last minute, he and Victor aren't voting for her, and he wouldn't expect her and Corey's votes if he did the same. After all the "final two!!!, yea we won big brother, we're locked in" that Nicole has done all week, Paul's head would explode on live tv if she betrayed him.

Also, keep in mind, Da' was in the same season as James and probably feels some empathy about him having a kid. She could vote James, if Nicole's speech and answers to questions are bad.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Paul wins HOH competition Part One.
Nicole wins HOH competition Part Two.
Paul wins part three and evicts James.

Nicole VS Paul, with Nicole winning by a close 5-4 vote.

Top three for America's Favorite Player were Natalie, James and Victor, with Victor winning the $25,000.

Also announced was a final Houseguest spot vote for Over the Top. BB 17 Jason VS BB 18 Josea. Ehhh.

Teek fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Sep 22, 2016

Dingleberry2
Jul 23, 2001

Leave it to Day and Z to gently caress things up once again. I had little interest in this season but in no way did Nicole deserve this win over Paul.

Also glad Victor won AFP over James.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Dingleberry2 posted:

Leave it to Day and Z to gently caress things up once again. I had little interest in this season but in no way did Nicole deserve this win over Paul.

Also glad Victor won AFP over James.
That's more on Paul.
Paul should have shelved Nicole, jury votes be damned.
James wasn't getting the win votes.

That's his cross to bear.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

It's a shame that this long a season really feel apart like it did. Cast people who will play the game please, thanks.

Teek fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Sep 22, 2016

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
wet fart

Takeaway meme from bb18: calling chicks c**** can cost you cold cash

Just think, right now, Corey is chewing his arm off to escape a motel bed in hollywood.

Thank you all for, as usual, being 10x more watchable than the actual show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Thanks everyone for participating in watching this horrible train wreck. Here's to hoping we get something better next summer.

First up though... Big Brother: Over the Top, the All Access exclusive show which starts next week! A thread for the new show can be found here.

• Locked thread