Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
The season, a specially in the beginning, is heavily tilted towards the vets+family members to have an advantage to stay in the game. It's gonna be a rather boring season until the last few weeks when they fight it out.

It's also interesting that it seems like they didn't cast an Ian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Michelle hosting. Jazea apparently got mad about that, Frank told him "well she's a big fan of the show so Nicole wanted to give her a chance", and Jazea said "that's why she has to go home." Jazea really gets this game, folks.

Day's showing a little paranoia already. She thinks the "Powerpuffs" are working individual guys (you know, the way Day's group decided to do last night) but Tiffany says she's giving them too much credit. Day then tells James and Frank she is having trouble trusting Tiffany and keeps thinking of Audrey/Vanessa. Later she sorta lies and implies to Zak that the guys were the ones who were worried about Tiffany, not her.

Paul: So if one of us wins we keep it the same?
Jazea: We pull ourselves off to assure the vote.
Paul: But she'd just replace one of us with another one of our group.
Jazea: But we assure the vote!
Paul: ...blank stare...

Frank went to bed early last night and was asking everyone what happened this morning. The early sleepers usually fall behind the game as things go on. Its also worth noting the 2 AM meeting got cancelled because Jazea got tired.

GaussianCopula posted:

The season, a specially in the beginning, is heavily tilted towards the vets+family members to have an advantage to stay in the game. It's gonna be a rather boring season until the last few weeks when they fight it out.

It's also interesting that it seems like they didn't cast an Ian.

I mean, that doesn't seem true. They're still outnumbered 6-8 from the start and every comp is merit based. It just so happened that (a) they've won all the comps so far and (b) half of the newbies are morons and assholes who are pushing even their fellow newbies away.

But the MVP/"Roadkill" (which is what they're calling it) does seem to favor a majority alliance getting a second chance if they lose HOH, which sucks. But its possible the teams or something breaks that up. I don't know. I'm reserving judgment until I know what it actually is.

Sounds like Frank definitely won Roadkill. All the other names is just Jazea & Co's paranoia.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Jun 24, 2016

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Paul just got informed by Jozea that Paulie is a pawn, and is probably with the other side. Paul can't believe it.

At the same time James is sitting on the two of them to prevent them from talking freely.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

LostRook posted:

At the same time James is sitting on the two of them to prevent them from talking freely.

James remains a very good social player. I'm sure his strategy is just as spotty as it was last season but he gets the value of socializing with the whole house and bouncing around to block game talk without making it obvious like an Andy.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
Frank is talking about replacing the nom if Paul is vetoed so it sounds like the Roadkill winner replaces their nom. I think MVP was the same way.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Let's also remember that these returning vets were hardly stellar players in their season.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

The fake censoring is great!

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

STAC Goat posted:

I mean, that doesn't seem true. They're still outnumbered 6-8 from the start and every comp is merit based. It just so happened that (a) they've won all the comps so far and (b) half of the newbies are morons and assholes who are pushing even their fellow newbies away.

But the MVP/"Roadkill" (which is what they're calling it) does seem to favor a majority alliance getting a second chance if they lose HOH, which sucks. But its possible the teams or something breaks that up. I don't know. I'm reserving judgment until I know what it actually is.

Sounds like Frank definitely won Roadkill. All the other names is just Jazea & Co's paranoia.

Let's look at this a bit closer. The first elimination was definitly rigged in a way that protected the veterans, as every team was likely to have at least one person that is not good at challenges, especially the team that lost the two previous challenges. Given that all the vets are at least challenge-able they should have no problem to stay safe, as we have seen with Nicole.

Next comes the first HoH. Instead of making it a free for all competition, in which the vets might have an disadvantage because other their numbers (though having experience and someone as good in challenges as Frank helps a lot) they made it so that the surviving vet only needed to convince one person to become HoH, which is pretty easy given the situation (stress from almost being eliminated first, having lost 2 team challenges, decisive disadvantage in knowledge). Which again is exactly what happened.

With the control over the first HoH the vets would then be able to create an mega alliance (that seems to be the current meta) which will allow them to decimate the ranks of the newbies, especially targeting the players that are running around screaming "let's get out the vets". The 3 nomination challenge is an added security blanket, making it easier for the mega-alliance to get one valid target up - it's probably not as effective as the Battle of the Block but should be enough.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
I would say the biggest boost for the vets is the newbies that were chosen.

Paul's plan to get off the block if he doesn't win the veto is convincing people it would be a good deed.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, I just don't buy this "rigging". The vets always had a disadvantage. The teams gave them a little cover but BB's done that every time there's been a mix of vets and newbies. The teams were a school yard pick and the vets weren't a pretty balanced blend of comp threat so the teams weren't stacked or anything. And the first eviction comp literally came down to a photo finish between the overweight 50-year-old and the most physical player. In the end they all had a 75% chance of staying so it was always going to likely be a newbie who lost that comp as long as it was "last one out."

The deck seems stacked for the vets for one simple reason. BB is about relationships and social game and the vets are all likable players while the newbie leaders are total assholes who are losing even their closest allies already. If a newbie wins HOH next week then the dynamics on this house will likely change, but it still won't change the fact that Nicole, Day, Frank, and James are making friends and forming relationships while Jazea, Paul, and Victor are pushing people away. But we're already seeing scheming and splintering in the majority group and that will just continue as the game goes on. BB17 had like 4 majority alliances that never held together because its loving hard to hold those kind of groups together. Derrick barely held the Bomb Squad together by force of will and the BotB. No one else has pulled it off.

But again, I agree that the Roadkill in theory becomes a majority advantage tool depending on how it works. And if that's true it sucks for the same reason BotB did and the original MVP would have except that the power alliance were virulent racist assholes so it was good they were being undermined. I just disagree that this favors the vets except that they cast vets with good social games.

Jazea seemed to believe that the POV winner names the replacement pick. James set him straight on that and it seemed to spook Jazea a little. I think that was the source of a lot of his overconfidence.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jun 24, 2016

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I don't actually think the Glenn lost that competition.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

#coconutgate

The replay pretty clearly showed his nuts rolling free.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Tide posted:

I don't actually think the Glenn lost that competition.

Didn't one of his coconuts roll away? I thought he got the flag first but it doesn't matter if his SOS wasn't in place when he did it.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I thought one of the other guys nuts rolled away, but I could be wrong. Especially considering production could have timed the replay any way they wanted to show Glenn losing.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, they could have timed the videos differently but they made a point to note Glenn's coconuts rolling away, so the timing didn't matter. Glenn didn't have the SOS in place when he grabbed the flag.

If it had been Corey's who rolled away and they called him the winner than the BB world would be rioting because they just wait for any excuse to curse and scream about rigging.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Of course the advantage of the veterans is rooted in their superior social game - but the season is designed to allow them to take full advantage of it from day one without to much repercussions - the fact that the first HoH was determined by social game and not competition is huge in that regard. After week one the "newbies" will be down 2 players and it's 6 vs. 8 in terms of pure numbers and I'm pretty sure that the vets+siblings are going to have more people still in the game than the other side once jury starts.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003

Tide posted:

I thought one of the other guys nuts rolled away, but I could be wrong. Especially considering production could have timed the replay any way they wanted to show Glenn losing.

If it had just been a matter of timing, then yeah they could have edited it however they wanted, but we saw Glenns nutts rolling free before he pulled up the flag, and we saw Cory pull up the flag with his nuts all in place, so timing becomes irrelevant, and no amount of editing can change the results. I think Glenn hosed up at the end by crawling instead of standing, it might have made him more stable, but it also made it more difficult for him to quickly redistribute his weight, affecting how the island shifted, which is why his nuts fell out.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

But it still just comes down to the fact that newbies are lovely players. And none of these vets are All Stars. Its not like they cast people known for their amazing social gameplay. The initial setup just gave them a few handicaps to make sure it wasn't 12 vs 4 right away. But I'd hardly call that some favorite when all it does is shift the odds to 9 vs 6.

In the end I'm not willing to call it "rigging" if all we're rigging for is basic competency and social skills. This is BB. There's always screwy elements. That's the point of the game, to adapt and move.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Frank and Corey talking their "bro alliance". They think they can control Paul when Jazea is gone. They see Nicole, Michelle, and Zakiya as good people to take to the Final Five since they can beat them in comps (which seems to ignore mental comps). They don't think there's a girls thing going, which they're wrong about. Corey seems to like Nicole.

Jazea lamenting that there's always people hanging out in Nicole's HOH. He boasts that when he wins HOH he's running things differently, calling down to everyone, and no more "slumber parties". I'm starting to think Jazea is trying to be the worst player ever.

Jazea spends a lot of time talking about celebrities he's met. His dream is to play a superhero in a movie so he's super into talking about acting and networking and stuff. He thinks Sofia Vergara is dumb for having such a heavy accent because she can never be a super hero. This "superheros don't have accents" thing seems to be a big thing with him. These are his conversations.

Day and Zakiya are close and they seem to feed each other's paranoia. They worried that the guys will try and muscle the women out and they have to show they're "strong." They also worry about Tiffany and others. Its just a lot of the same paranoia Day had last season and Zak seems to feed into it the same way Jason did. At one point Day started wondering why the room felt different and they started looking around for things that had moved or places people could hide. This stuff tends to take players down.

Paul clearly has a personality disorder. He mimics the mannerisms and speech patterns of people he's talking to and he apparently has some issue with people touching him and he has to be the last person to touch you. He tells a story about spitting on his sister in a store so his mom slapped him, so he called her a fatso and got hit again.

In alumni news Christine vowed that she was boycotting this season but then took some time with Cody to criticize Nicole putting up Paulie and say that's why she could never work with Nicole, because she was too illogical and emotional. Geez, I wonder why Christine is "boycotting" this season.

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD

STAC Goat posted:

Geez, I wonder why Christine is "boycotting" this season.

Maybe I'm dense but why?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

SweetJahasus posted:

Maybe I'm dense but why?

My impression is that Christine's very bothered by how much the fanbase dislikes her and is annoyed that Nicole is a fan favorite getting a second shot, especially given the bad "breakup" they had that season.

I don't really pay attention to that kind of gossip and stuff but the two big things I've noticed from the perusing I do at SurvivorSucks is Christine being anti-Nicole and overly defensive about her game and Jason being really anti-James.

MrBuddyLee
Aug 24, 2004
IN DEBUT, I SPEW!!!
Corey beat Glenn in the coconut flag grab because he was holding the tree while leaning over towards the flag. That enabled him to put almost no weight on the platform while grabbing. If you're looking for a conspiracy, that would be it... Glenn's arms might not have been long enough to hold the tree's footholds and grab the flag, so he had to put more weight on the platform to get the flag. It was a comp designed to favor the tall and the light over the short and the heavy.

God, Josea is insufferable.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Paul: My sister would study for hours and get an A but I would pay a little attention in class and get a B. If I tried I could get an A but why? With half the effort its good enough so why bother?

Jozea already complaining about production rigging for whatever reason (besides sour grapes). He reference the power Day got last season as production helping their favorites but Day shot it down pointing out that the fans just picked a number and the HGs randomly guessed.

James tells Nicole that he knows Natalie is trying to play him by flirting. Nicole wishes boys didn't exist, besides James. The two discuss general game stuff and having to trust each other. Nicole notes that James is in a better position because he's friends with everyone in the house while she's clearly on one side.

James: Awww.
Nicole: No, its ok. I decided that.
James: You could be friends with Victor if you want.
Nicole: No.

James: Just flatter him. Stroke his ego. "You have nice muscles."
Nicole: Ewwwww. Goosebumps.

James tried to use the phonebooth for a prank or something but either it doesn't work or no one answered. In general he seems to be having a hard time pranking people since everyone is on alert with him. Day, Nicole, and James are openly speculating about the phones being tied to a twist.

In non-feed news Glenn has been doing interviews by email with generic questions so fans are speculating that there will be a pre-jury return. Which makes sense since its a natural safety net if the vets had been targeted early.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
For the last few seasons they have sequestered the first two or three people booted for a week or two as a safety net, so I wouldn't read to much into Glenns situation just yet.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Frank uses women's deodorant. The girls enjoy that. Also, apparently James constant smells nice.

Jazea complains that he bought a Star of David but he couldn't understand why everyone asked if he was Jewish. Apparently he got tired of fielding why he was wearing a religious item as a fashion accessory so he got his money back.

POV begins about 4:20 BB Time. Nicole, Corey, Day, Paul, Paulie, and Jazea playing. If any of the nominees win Bridget's going up. Day's probably throwing but she's pretending she's playing hard to Nicole, Corey, and the rest and only really admitting she doesn't want to play with Zakiyah.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Yeah the veteran alliance is going to fall apart as soon as they feel safer in the game and branch out.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
I haven't seen a ton of feeds but if production is rigging anything its this week to get Jazea out before he says anything to horrible or racist that they can't walk back.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Anyone attempting to watch the feeds on the CBS app on Apple TV 4? They're not working for me. I click on a certain camera feed and nothing happens. The thumbnails for the feeds keep updating though.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

STAC Goat posted:

Jazea lamenting that there's always people hanging out in Nicole's HOH. He boasts that when he wins HOH he's running things differently, calling down to everyone, and no more "slumber parties". I'm starting to think Jazea is trying to be the worst player ever.

Jazea spends a lot of time talking about celebrities he's met. His dream is to play a superhero in a movie so he's super into talking about acting and networking and stuff. He thinks Sofia Vergara is dumb for having such a heavy accent because she can never be a super hero. This "superheros don't have accents" thing seems to be a big thing with him. These are his conversations.
Has he ever seen this show before? He doesn't seem to have any common sense.

STAC Goat posted:

Paul clearly has a personality disorder. He mimics the mannerisms and speech patterns of people he's talking to and he apparently has some issue with people touching him and he has to be the last person to touch you. He tells a story about spitting on his sister in a store so his mom slapped him, so he called her a fatso and got hit again.

Please try not to throw around terms like personality disorder. :/ None of those are symptoms of a personality disorder, anyway.

Edit: VV Dammit!!

violetdragon fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Jun 25, 2016

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Paul wearing the veto.

He's considering taking Jozea off, but Frank's going to tell him he's gone if he does.

Somehow Paul and Jozea still seem confident that they are going to stay. Jozea is planning who to make the next HoH with Michelle, I think.

Jozea just told Michelle that his name is pronounced "Josie" but he wants to keep that a secret. For some reason.

And he still doesn't know who nominates Paul's replacement. Or his own were that to somehow happen.

LostRook fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Jun 25, 2016

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, there's no way Paul takes Jozea off. He may be desperate enough for Jozea's approval to do that but Frank, Day, Zakiya, Natalie, Victor, Bronte, and anyone else he asks is going to tell him he's crazy.

Jozea is telling Michelle that they're totally good now.

LostRook posted:

Somehow Paul and Jozea still seem confident that they are going to stay.

They think they have Michelle, Tiffany, Zakiya, Day, and maybe Frank.

They're not very observant. Bridget, Bronte, and Natalie have already realized all those people have jumped to the other side so I assume they'll clue the geniuses in sooner or later.

violetdragon posted:

Has he ever seen this show before? He doesn't seem to have any common sense.
My impression is that the Vet vs. Newbie house breakdown is really more of a "People Who Know the Game vs. Clueless Recruits" thing. Corey seems to be the main exception to that and I'm not sure about Bronte and Bridget but basically Jazea, Natalie, Paul, and Victor don't seem to understand the game or know anything while Tiffany, Paulie, Michelle, and Zakiya all recognize enough game sense to pick the smarter side.

Which again is why I don't think this mega alliance is really a thing. Its mostly just a house alliance against the stupid, reckless players and I think Bronte, Bridget, and Natalie are already shifting to it.

quote:

Please try not to throw around terms like personality disorder. :/ None of those are symptoms of a personality disorder, anyway.

Sorry. I didn't mean to offend anyone. That's my bad. I actually kind of meant it as a sort of defense where I think Jazea is just an rear end in a top hat but I actually think Paul is just kind of insecure and filled with coping mechanisms or something that are all coming out. Like the way he mimics people he's with seems automatic and really more than just some game strategy. But I shouldn't have thrown around terms like that so casually so I apologize.

violetdragon
Jul 27, 2006

RAWR

STAC Goat posted:

Sorry. I didn't mean to offend anyone. That's my bad. I actually kind of meant it as a sort of defense where I think Jazea is just an rear end in a top hat but I actually think Paul is just kind of insecure and filled with coping mechanisms or something that are all coming out. Like the way he mimics people he's with seems automatic and really more than just some game strategy. But I shouldn't have thrown around terms like that so casually so I apologize.

It's ok. Thank you for apologizing.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Jozea overheard Day saying something about switching out, and is worried she might not be on their side, even though she was "super happy" that Paul won Veto. He's talking about confronting her, which should go well. She reacts well to confrontation.

Paul is talking about taking Jozea off the block to Nicole. She's telling him how dumb that would be.

Paul: "I can't imagine I piss people off"

BBChat would disagree.

Michelle is telling Nicole and Tiff that Jozea's name is secretly "Josie" and they're all cracking up.

LostRook fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Jun 25, 2016

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Jazea tries to warn Michelle about Nicole's evil doe eyed ways. Michelle says "No, I'm prettier than Christine and I didn't cheat on my husband." Michelle is this weird line walker of funny and totally inappropriate. I have a feeling she'll cross it by the end, if that wasn't already a little over the line. Earlier today she said if Frankie had been a returnee she'd self evict. So she's not going to have a lot of alumni fans.

Frank was talking replacement noms with Tiffany. Tiffany suggested he tell Bridget its him and explain the situation (with "truly Vanessa like language of "reasons") to her but Frank didn't like it. It sounds like Bridget's going up and Frank's gonna let them speculate on who did it. Which is probably dumb since half the house knows it was Frank and it will come out eventually. Tiffany also suggested putting up Michelle to throw off attention from her being with the vets, but Frank shot that down as silly. Tiffany seems to have the same "too clever by half" game sense that Vanessa had, but she also seems to take rejection of those ideas much easier.

Paulie intends to drive Jozea crazy to assure he is the one who goes. Paulie has been very quietly nervous in that way a lot of Week 1 pawns just seem to hide so they don't upset anyone.

Michelle reports her Jozea conversation back to the 8 Pack with glee. She's very happy to announce that the meeting has been rescheduled and she's now invited. Tiffany and Zakiya excitedly welcome her. These newbies are having the time of their lives working with the vets to play the others. I wouldn't be surprised if that's part of their motivation.

After the newbies leave Day and Frank alone
Day: I don't know how we got this lucky to be in this house with this group of people.
Frank: They're a hot mess for sure.

Jozea, Victor, and Paul planned but honestly, I have a hard time following these guys. Jozea thinks he secured Michelle and that she has Roadkill and will put up Day or Frank. They want to do their meeting tonight but exclude someone they labeled a "spy" (I would guess Tiffany, but not sure). They feel confident they have the newbie votes to get out Paulie.

And yeah, Paul's feeling out the idea of not using POV on himself.

Michelle, Tiffany, and Nicole: Michelle seems to think Bronte is a MMA fighter. Michelle is a little nuts. Tiffany doesn't trust Paulie and finds the flirting really gross but Nicole says that's just how Cody and he are. Nicole says she likes Paulie and she doesn't want him to go home "for several weeks", but she'd "never confide in him." Michelle identifies Victor and Bronte as her targets next week. Nicole identifies Victor as a moron who can be milked easily for info.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Jun 25, 2016

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Corey and Paulie are such bros. In an annoying way. Corey keeps talking about how he's gonna "drop" Paul or kick his rear end because he said "ya bitches!" to Nicole's face. Paulie is all in on that too.

I mean I hate Paul too, but quit acting like tough guys.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Jozea is calling another 2AM house meeting. Everyone is invited except Tiffany. I'm not sure why they are afraid of a spy if everyone else is invited.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Zakiya has the meeting details wrong. Its supposed to be everyone except the Vets and Tiffany (and probably Paulie). But Jozea is a mess and probably confused Z. But Z (and Michelle) are too eager to rat to the Vets so if this gets back to Jozea it could expose Z as a rat.

Mahoning posted:

Corey and Paulie are such bros. In an annoying way. Corey keeps talking about how he's gonna "drop" Paul or kick his rear end because he said "ya bitches!" to Nicole's face. Paulie is all in on that too.

I mean I hate Paul too, but quit acting like tough guys.
Yeah, its like having a pair of Codys. Its terrible.

Day asks James which of their newbies he trusts most for a Final Five. She says she trusts Zakiya but is iffy on Corey and Tiffany. Its dumb as gently caress to be doing that this early but I suspect this is just Day trying to be clever and sew the seeds of getting her new bestie in higher standing than the other newbies. James doesn't give her anything back and Paulie breaks up the convo. This is the sort of thing that I think will do Day in.

Elsewhere Nicole confides with Frank that the only person she could see flipping is Day since she gets paranoid. Frank agrees on the silly paranoia and they compare some notes. There's no outward concern. They think its innocent paranoia and not deceitfulness, but they're thinking of it.

Paulie tells Nicole and Day that he's trying to cause drama between Jozea and Paul/Victor and trying to convince Paul not to use POV. The girls aren't happy and warn Paulie not to play too much or he's going to burn people. Day puts on a whole song and dance about how she's scared that the Roadkill winner will put her up and she'll get voted out. I have no idea what the point of it was considering she knows Frank has it. As a player Day is kind of all over the place.

Paulie and Corey are having mini-meltdowns over the general behavior of Jazea, Victor, and Paul. Apparently Paul put on a show when he won POV. Corey thinks he's a pathological liar. I don't like Corey and Paulie and I think this is just a stupid alpha male thing. But also Paul is a mess.

Zakiya tells this HOH crew that everyone is invited to Jozea's meeting except Tiffany. Nicole thinks its weird she's welcome. I'm pretty sure she's not so this might come back on Zakiya if it causes an incident.

Tiffany asks Michelle how she feels about the girls' alliance and Michelle is excited by it.
Tiffany: We have to be smart about it.
Michelle: I've been trying not to be seen with them. I've been hanging out with the Tweedle Dees.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
The brain trust of Paul, Victor, and Jozea are meeting in the Have Not room, talking about everyone that is on their side (while almost everyone else in the house talks poo poo about them) and how James is their main target.

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009
HOUSE MEETING RIGHT NOW, cams 3/4!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013
Victor and Jozea trying to explain the PoV to an incredibly unconvincingly impressed Day. Talking about how the vote needs to keep it diverse and about family?

Jozea: WE OWN THE HOUSE.

Jozea: Big Brother gets tougher, the better we are the more Big Brother will come at us but we gotta keep it together.

He's giving this impassioned speech while wearing a dog costume.

LostRook fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Jun 25, 2016

• Locked thread