Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage

thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
i hope to grow up and become frank reynolds

3D Megadoodoo

bong posted:

Loss comics aren't funny.

how can a comic not be funny? is it even possible? I remember reading What's the Matter with Mommy? and Kraven's Last Hunt in Spider-Man comic books and thinking there was something wrong with my brain because I had a really hard time laughing at them.

shinmai

CHK Instruction
ikr? it's right there in the name

Scaly Haylie

Darkman Fanpage posted:

i hope to grow up and become frank reynolds

to become frank reynolds you must be stunted in both mind and body

Cinderful

Luvcow posted:

Danny devito is like the most loveable little guy in the world. He's like a filthy little Buddha who is known for playing awesome villainous characters

and he was EM EFFING Philoctetes in Hercules

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Macnult posted:

I definitely see it now.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger

first of all, syllables he wasn't spider man, he was man spider. theres a difference.

• Locked thread