Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FutonForensic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames

These are two of my cats. The one on the left is deaf though sometimes I think she is just putting it on, and the other is the cute rescue kitten who was rejected by her mum and is now welcomed by my family.

http://i.imgur.com/mTvnWBy.gif

shinmai

CHK Instruction
That expression is so priceless :3:

Scaly Haylie

treasure bear

hello! cute kitty, maybe too cute

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Can you handle it???

yea!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ancelm

You'll never take me alive, copper!

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Can you handle it???

The cuteness, it's burning my eyes!

"Duty then is the sublimest word in the English language. You should do your duty in all things. You can never do more, you should never wish to do less." -General Robert E. Lee

Matoi Ryuko

FutonForensic

Blue's Clues

<---

Matoi Ryuko

Pedantra

by Lowtax

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax

----------------

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
Matoi Ryuko

Yes, the double empty quote!! The highest of internet honors!!!

treasure bear

this the cat http://www.boredpanda.com/beautiful-fluffy-cat-british-longhair/

Matoi Ryuko

MrWillsauce

I want that cat to be my friend

cash crab

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
THAT IS TOO CUTE. NO I CANNOT HANDLE IT OP - URGHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

cash crab

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

i just want everyone to note how chubby that kitten is

Matoi Ryuko

cash crab posted:

i just want everyone to note how chubby that kitten is

That is indeed one chubby lil flufferbutt!

Molestationary Store

How is there no Nermal in this thread? :colbert:

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
:minnie::cabot::minnie:
:pusheen:

Matoi Ryuko

:nyan:

FutonForensic

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."

Scaly Haylie

crossposting from the pet thread

Slumpy
Which one is the cutest?

slumpy

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
which cat will be the next Helen of Troy ?

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAPf_hRoRtM

quote:

Ok since I'm getting a few negative feed backs here are the true facts if this video. It was taken way back in 2008 when Jonas was about 6 or 7 months old. After a day of work I or some other employee if the zoo would take him home for the night so he could continue to eat every 3-4 hours and have enriching activities witch all babies need. After I fed him I then fed myself and had a beer in my house, which is completely legal btw. My brother who was watching Jonas eat in the kitchen decided to take a literally 2 min video of him after he was done. He has tried to eat my pizza before and did not like it but like all stubborn babies he has to see for himself everytime. This lovable one of a kind tiger was loved very much by his zoo family and was well taken care of. Thank you

----------------

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Yes, the double empty quote!! The highest of internet honors!!!

Youre on fleek kid

----------------

Matoi Ryuko

Pedantra posted:

Youre on fleek kid

Woah jeez :sweatdrop: I didn't even realize I was standing on him. Sorry fleek. :sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

FutonForensic

FutonForensic

FutonForensic

MrWillsauce

why do I like kittens more than human babies that seems weird

FutonForensic

babies are weird because everyone talks about how cute they are, but i just look at one and think, "oh, that's going to be a Dave someday." kittens just turn into a bigger kitten

:siren: FURTHER REFLECTION: i guess you could name the kitten Dave, but that's a weird name for a cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

if you think about it any name is a weird name for a cat because it's just a cat and they don't even talk

• Locked thread