Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

ProfessorMurder posted:

Makes sense that dad gay is on the Most Gassed list. He is hilarious sometimes, but most of his posts aren't funny or interesting at all. Sorry if I'm offending anyone, I know most goons are crazy about him.

Someone had to say it. But I still like him for those few posts that actually are funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

dare might be a product of our nations drug policy

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ProfessorMurder posted:

Makes sense that dad gay is on the Most Gassed list. He is hilarious sometimes, but most of his posts aren't funny or interesting at all. Sorry if I'm offending anyone, I know most goons are crazy about him.

its the pattern of the posts that's funny

he is good

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT

JiveHonky posted:

Are you retarded?

Retared enoigh to expose a money laundering forum registration ring moron

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
I don't give a gently caress about DGSW but that fool just got banned for making fun of Hillary, look it up. Truth is out there motherfucker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
What DGSW was an AI too? Must be a vast library of sublime code that owns the Turing test, that one.

• Locked thread