Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who gonna win
town
scum
serial killer (???)
no one
View Results

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah the flavor was excellent. Good work, modding rules, glad to see more people doing it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

I'd like to learn how to mod a game. Do we have a resource for that or is it kinda just watch and learn?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
it was hard!!! but i survived *hoooooooooff*

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

IllegallySober posted:

I'd like to learn how to mod a game. Do we have a resource for that or is it kinda just watch and learn?

AR just started his first game, he may have some pointers.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

IllegallySober posted:

The Mafia Discussion Thread's first few posts have useful information you can use as a starting point: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3729528 There's also the Sandbox thread for discussing the finer points of setup tuning: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3743445

Otherwise I'd suggest browsing the various mafia wikis out there for setup ideas, or use one of the basic randomized setups (like the C9++ one in this very thread) with flavor of your liking.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

protip: votefinder order of operations: first start the day, then set a deadline why does the set a deadline menu show up above the start the day menu!!!

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Thanks, you guys- I'll check it out!

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Is this a polite 'no' on the scum doc?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fh0Oz4F22Eb_j-90GaH9jBwmg0BRyqhQtV13JTbmryA/edit?usp=docslist_api

my moddoc is a loving mess that will forever be hidden tho

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
I made some templates a while back.

Master Doc Template
Scum Doc Template

Feel free to duplicate the workbooks and tweak them.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Hahaha that was loving amazing. Li Dawny, I was so mad until I realized what you were doing

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
Well modded, well played. Grats Dawny

tpink, never get mad at a flipped Scum, at that point you know it was just bizness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Li Dawny posted:

They are not online for personal reasons, but I guarantee they are amazing and more adorable than you can imagine.

• Locked thread