Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who gonna win
town
scum
serial killer (???)
no one
View Results

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
oh my god dongsbots running a mafia

yes please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

everyone please come to a consensus on whether or not i should let jimson in my game

jimson is probably dying of mafia deprevation at this point

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i spent a non-significant amount of time on [mafia] warriors but now i really do want to change it to [Mafia] Things Around dongsbot 9000's apartment, a C9++ dongsbotian experience

agreedo

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Lumpen posted:

Claiming the last spot.

dear god

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
To compensate I'll turn down my shitposting by half.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
you heard the man

##vote ar

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Congrats on the kid.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Absurd Revolver posted:

Congrats on the kid.

did you name him goku

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Lumpen posted:

Thanks for the congratulations. Clark is my second son. Orin (the Golden Newbie) is 19 months now.

no

I've got a 7 year old and a 15 month old myself, good luck once they can both walk!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

wheres the photographical evidence

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
god drat krell

that's awful i'm sorry man

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
a good doggo

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

whats wrong dongs is ur team bad

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
as my first time seeing lumpen in action, he is terrifyingly aggressive

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Lumpen posted:

That's a suspicious chooce of words, "terrifyingly". Why not "awesomely" or "astoundingly" aggressive? Only Scum should be terrified of my probing. Are you Scum, Absurd Revolver?

If you insist you're not, quote one post so far that has pinged your Scumdar.

here you go

Poison Mushroom posted:

Lumpen, I expect a three paragraph essay on the pros and cons of lumpen listing before I will accept any of your readings.

Everyone else, ask me about a player in this game and I will tell you my current impression of them without going back to reread any of their posts. You will then be gently encouraged to do the same with a player of my choice.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Hal Incandenza posted:

Any idea why that happened?

Because he's the Innocent Child?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Im susp of tpink

Why?

Not questioning you, I just want to take things seriously this time and consider all points of view!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Podima posted:

You make some decent points, but I wanted to try something new this game. We'll see how it works out!

I am focusing a bit more on my other mafia game tonight before I come back to this one, but here is a game-related observation: I feel like Lumpen is sly enough to post pictures of his kids in an attempt to seem more townie. Not vote-able, but mild suspicion in that direction!

In the meantime, ##vote harold krell until he comes back and plays the game he signed up for. I haven't been particularly impressed with his conduct in any of the games I've seen him play in, so!

oh god krell is playing I forgot

##vote krell

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
krell get in here and :justpost:

i won't hold literally any of the games we've been in together against you if you do

lurkers are a cancer

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

basically instead of just me unilaterally killing all lurkers I PUT THE POWER IN YOUR HANDS

we will use this power wisely

*faaaaaaaaaart*

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Podima posted:

which games would these be? he barely plays anymore

i've been in just two, so i guess any is disingenuous wording

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
oh my

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
oh do me next

i feel left out of this cuddlefest

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

if only we had an inuyasha...

every game needs an Inuyasha

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Jimson posted:

Lmao podima I am in the game haahhaa ask dongs I got a pm and everything lmao

get out you're just sore about that other mafia

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
krell you're here!

hello krell!

##unvote

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Harold Krell posted:

RA RA RA!!!!

SIS BOOM BA!!!

Ask me a question and I'll give you an answer!!!

RA RA RA!!!

SIS BOOM BA!!!

okay

are you scum this game

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

good enough for me

how is it being harold krell?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
well

i never

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
please notice me lumpen-sensei~

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
i know it's lumpen tpink but you're acting super defensive with so few votes on you.

i've voted for d1 lynches on far less and this particular argument leads to scum at least 50% of the time in my opinion

##vote tpink

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Pinterest Mom posted:

Yeah Krell should be the vote today. Last game I played with him, he was town doc, didn't use his night actions, and then on D3 claimed a scum investigation result on a townie and got himself dunked.

##vote krell

oh i remember that game!

krell you should be ashamed but i promised i wouldn't hold it against you

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Podima posted:

A Bad Post

i promised!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Absurd Revolver posted:

krell get in here and :justpost:

i won't hold literally any of the games we've been in together against you if you do

lurkers are a cancer

seeee?!?

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

So there's a vig or an sk in the roster, possibly both. But that means a kill was withheld or blocked, still not enough go on yet. I bet an SK along with regular NK.

My thoughts as well, generally it's safer to just assume we have an SK until a vig claims.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

tpink posted:

Dang. I'm confused though - since two people got killed during the night (presumably one from scum + SK each), why does that mean a kill was withheld or blocked? If that were the case, wouldn't there have been 1 kill?

He means if there is both a vig, AND an SK, then a kill would have been withheld or blocked, making it safer to assume only one is present.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Lumpen posted:

tpink, revisit this post. Are you going to say Krell has "participated" and is not a lurker?

Or maybe you'll avoid voting Krell because you're scared of looking like you're tuboing someone.

Or maybe you would totally vote Krell but oops you just can't because you're "traveling".

I think you won't vote Krell because he is your Scumbuddy.
Everyone, when Krell flips Scum, remember tpink tomorrow if I am not here to remind you.
Oh look I was right and tpink saved his Scumbuddy Krell.

Also Li Dawny, Illegally Sober, and Absurd Revolver, where were you at deadline?

##vote Harold Krell
Kroll, Pinterest Mom, and tpink should all get lynched today.
[/quote]

I promised I wouldn't hold Krell's lovely play against him and that was the only reason I had to vote for him.

Give me an argument that doesn't rely on meta and we could be going places. Dead Krell places.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Li Dawny posted:

Gotta say, I like how short these days are. It pushes the need to keep scum hunting. That being said, where's scum king AR?

hi li

just be honest did you get scum this game

is it as fun and exciting as you'd hoped

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Lumpen posted:

I promised I wouldn't hold Krell's lovely play against him and that was the only reason I had to vote for him.

Give me an argument that doesn't rely on meta and we could be going places. Dead Krell places.
Haha you already voted him by format fuckup! Good.
[/quote]

Oh dear god it's contagious!

Also since it was by fuckup it doesn't invalidate my sworn oath and thus I'm in the clear!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
the lumpenthirst can never be slaked

• Locked thread