Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who gonna win
town
scum
serial killer (???)
no one
View Results

• Locked thread
Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

:unsmigghh:
I would like to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

I truly believe that anyone and everyone is capable of making their dreams come true.

My son would've been 3 years old next month.

Daddy misses you, Rodney. :(

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Poison Mushroom posted:

Is Krell even in this game?

Yes.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

Yeah read the OP Mushroom

You tell him. Yeah.

You sure showed him.

Yeah.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Absurd Revolver posted:

krell you're here!

hello krell!

##unvote

RA RA RA!!!!

SIS BOOM BA!!!

Ask me a question and I'll give you an answer!!!

RA RA RA!!!

SIS BOOM BA!!!

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Absurd Revolver posted:

okay

are you scum this game

No.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Absurd Revolver posted:

good enough for me

how is it being harold krell?

That depends. How's it like being a big fat stupid idiot with buck teeth and a fugly fart face you stupid fat fart?

:fuckoff:

##vote Absurd Revolver

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Harold Krell posted:

Your dumb rear end --> :fuckoff: <-- Me killing you.

Updated for reference.

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Your Personal Muse posted:

Harold's angle is that he sucks and purposefully joins games to not play them

Says the guy with interpersonal disorders that prevent him from maintaining meaningful friendships and relationships. :rolleyes: :ironicat:

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Poison Mushroom posted:

gently caress it.

##vote Harold Krell

Policy vote.

Get a better policy... like sitting on a rusty nail.

:pcgaming: :ducksiren: :hurr: :a2m: I'M HAROLD KRELL AND I'M SUPER WACKY!!! :a2m: :hurr: :ducksiren: :pcgaming:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Krell
Sep 10, 2011

Don't kill me please I'm town.

• Locked thread