Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Goddamn I hate this poo poo

Let it pile up and then it takes a whole day to take care of. Plus it's not like you can stay engaged and knock the whole batch out in a couple hours straight....Noooo you gotta do one dinky load and wait for that to finish up and then put it in the dryer and wait for that, and so on and so on

So you can't even get involved in any different tasks without getting interrupted

loving BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
First I'm all like this:

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Next I'm all like this

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Finall I'm all like this

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot
Laundry with modern technology is 5 minutes of actual labor, which is apparently still too much for this millennial.

Malinois
Jun 13, 2003

I want to stone-wash you.

Aug 4, 2010

throw out dirty clothes buy new clean clothes

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

noctambulous nebab posted:

Laundry with modern technology is 5 minutes of actual labor, which is apparently still too much for this millennial.

Folding, sorting, n ironing takes considerably longer

E: PLUS you gotta be around otherwise leaving them in the washer will make them smell funky and leaving them in the dryer gets them all wrinkled

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Folding, sorting, n ironing takes considerably longer

These things are of no concern to single men.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
weird op i am doing some laundry right now. this is how i have to spend like half of my fuckin memorial day.

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
I am also doing laundry right now.

NegroOnlyGloryHole
May 30, 2016

by Shine
warm socks fresh from the dryer :3:

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

noctambulous nebab posted:

These things are of no concern to single men.

Yeah I just dump my clothes into the basket and pull out what I need day to day.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
it's almost as if we're in a perpetual cycle of doing laundry. just as the machine turns round and round so do the days of my life

nrook
Jun 25, 2009

Just let yourself become a worthless person!
I wonder how much it costs to get someone else to do my laundry

whatever the cost... it would be worth it

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

SHISHKABOB posted:

Yeah I just dump my clothes into the basket and pull out what I need day to day.

Yikes

If Im pulling in a deece 6 figgies I may even spring for laundry service just bc that seems so boss

But for now I must slave like a common washer woman

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

nrook posted:

I wonder how much it costs to get someone else to do my laundry

whatever the cost... it would be worth it

Dude it's like $1/item and you get it back all neatly folded n stuff.

A bit rich for my blood but someday ..........

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
One time i paid to have some laundry done bevause i was that god drat lazy apparently in my youth and it was like 40$ for roughly two baskets full and they did a lovely job folding. Never again.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It's easy, just buy wool clothing from places like Smartwool or Icebreaker.

They air dry without any wrinkles.

For dress shirt avoid pure cotton shirts since they are more work to get wrinkle free.

Lots of companies make easy care dress that are more wrinkle resistance.

naem
May 29, 2011

I go to a laundromat like a poor person, but they wash and fold it for me for a fee which is a real time saver

Could have a bought a washer and drier several times over for the amount of money this costs, but there's no where to put them in my apt building.

All my socks and tshirts and undies get folded and wrapped up in rubber bands and it's like living in a GAP with all my stuff looking new in my dresser

But I have to walk across the street in my sweatpants with a big ugly basket to drop off/pick up my stuff looking somewhat like a homeless person to live this lifestyle it's a real study in contrasts let me tell you

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
lol it takes like two hours if that

prob is that two hours is a real bitch

so what i do is go naked for the two hours

try that

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Dont do laundry naked in public.

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
I love doing laundry but I am lazy about folding it all up and putting it away.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
Front load or top load? fabric softener or vinegar? Lot of difficult decisions to be made re: laundry

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
Laundry is so loving easy and I think it's just one of those things people say is hard to trick lazy loving goons into giving up before they even start thus dooming them to an unhygenic filthy lifestyle so yeah im all for it

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I miss living in the country where I could hang my laundry on the line to dry. Everything smelled so good all the time.

When I was in college I worked in a lumber yard and this guy worked there named Gary. Gary and his wife didn't have a washing machine so they got all their clothes from those goodwill donation bins. Gary also didn't believe in deodorant so by noon when it got hot you could smell him from 30 feet. Sometimes he'd show up in the morning stinking so you knew he didn't shower and he sat around the house sinking all night. I never saw his wife but she had to have been super fat, because Gary was good looking and had a ridiculous body. You wanted to hate him but that body goddamn.

You could do that OP.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I know you're supposed to separate whites and coloreds but I have a white shirt with blue stripes, help

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

you put stuff in a machine and push a button its not hard

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
No I push button, receive bacon

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

thathonkey posted:

it's almost as if we're in a perpetual cycle of doing laundry. just as the machine turns round and round so do the days of my life

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

My roomates had kids and the amount of laundry those fuckers make is goddamn ridiculous. gently caress kids.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Why are you letting it all pile up, op? I do like 4 washes a week spread over the days.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://youtu.be/Few8kJ0zfnY

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
This is why you capture a wife, op.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Dude it's like $1/item and you get it back all neatly folded n stuff.

A bit rich for my blood but someday ..........

You're getting shafted, the place near me does $1/pound, which is still expensive, but much closer to being worth it.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

I was really hoping that this was korean or japanese, so that the accusers also seemed mildly racist.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Sambo lives under my stairs and does all this poo poo for me. I would say he is a life saver, but he knows that if he does a bad job it's back to London for him!!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Cantaloupe posted:

I know you're supposed to separate whites and coloreds but I have a white shirt with blue stripes, help
burn and replace with a shirt that conforms to standards

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Is they a wikkhelp for how to do laundry? I'm so sick of my horrible stench!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
If god really loved us we'd all be naked

• Locked thread