Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

iSurrender posted:

What's a pirate's favourite letter?

A letter of marque

Oooh, I'm stealing that. That's classy as gently caress.

edit: Joke for a new page.

How do you turn a duck into a respected R&B musician?

Put it in the microwave until its bill withers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Ignite Memories posted:

Oooh, I'm stealing that. That's classy as gently caress.

yeah same, you can get really stewart lee with that

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
For whatever reason, this will always be my favorite joke. It is not clever and there is no pride in this.

A kindergarten teacher is teaching her class the alphabet. She starts by asking the students to name something that starts with "A" and then to use that word in a sentence. Little Johnny immediately puts his hand up. The teacher is worried because Little Johnny is a bad kid and he's probably going to say "rear end" or something, so she calls on little Susie. Susie goes "A if for apple. I had an apple at lunch."

Now the teacher asks if a student can name something starting with B. Again, little Johnny raises his hand. Fearing he might say something like "bitch" or "bastard," the teacher calls on little Cindy instead.

This goes on and on through the alphabet, with Little Johnny getting more and more excited at raising his hand. Finally they get to the letter "R" and only little Johnny is raising his hand. The teacher thinks quickly. Nothing bad starts with "R," right? She should be safe with this one.

She calls on little Johnny.

Little Johnny stands up and says "R is for rats. RATS with giant COCKS and BALLS down to HERE"

the final line is best delivered while cupping imaginary testicles somewhere by your knees

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
I was walking to my car after work one day and this frog was just sitting on the sidewalk staring up at me. It wasn't afraid or moving or anything it was just staring. I figured "eh whatever" and went to step over it. It hopped in front of me and started talking.

"You look like a handsome guy," it said. "I bet one of your ancestors was a king so you're probably prince of something in one way or another. I'm a beautiful princess and need a prince to kiss me so I can be human again. If you kiss me and it works I'll go on a date with you."

I smiled at her, picked her up, and put her in my jacket pocket. A got back to walking when she started to wriggle around and yell for my attention. "OK I get it, holding put for a better offer. Kiss me and I'll be your girlfriend for a month." I took her out a moment, smiled, and put her back.

A while later she's trying for my attention again. "Alright, alright. I'll do anything you want for a year." I just smiled at her again and went back to walking.

This time she got desperate and said "come on, I'll marry you and make you rich if you want. I just want to be a human princess again, why won't you kiss me?"

I laughed and said "sorry lady, I'm a computer programmer and don't have time for a girlfriend but a talking frog is just plain loving cool."

Telegnostic
Apr 24, 2008

Ignite Memories posted:

How do you turn a duck into a respected R&B musician?

Put it in the microwave until its bill withers!

If the duck is male, even that step isn't necessary.

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
An Italian scientist is experimenting with a frog. He's trained the frog to jump on command. He puts the frog on the ground and says "jump-a frog-a jump-a!" The frog jumps ten feet. The scientist writes in his book "frog-a jump-a ten feet."

He pulls out a scalpel and cuts off one of the frog's legs. Again he says "jump-a frog-a jump-a!" This time, the frog only goes eight feet. The scientist writes in his book "frog-a with-a three legs jump-a eight feet."

He pulls out the scalpel again and cuts off another leg. Again he says "jump-a frog-a jump-a!" This time, the frog only goes six feet. The scientist writes in his book "frog-a with-a two legs jump-a six feet."

He pulls out the scalpel again and cuts off another leg. Again he says "jump-a frog-a jump-a!" This time, the frog only goes two feet. The scientist writes in his book "frog-a with-a one leg jump-a two feet."

He pulls out the scalpel again and cuts off another leg. Again he says "jump-a frog-a jump-a!" The frog doesn't move. He says again "jump-a frog-a jump-a!" The frog still doesn't move. The scientist gets down next to the frog and screams "JUMP-A FROG-A JUMP-A!" The frog still won't move.

The scientist writes in his book "frog-a with-a no leg is deaf."

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Minarch posted:

An Italian scientist is experimenting with a frog. He's trained the frog to jump on command. He puts the frog on the ground and says "jump-a frog-a jump-a!" The frog jumps ten feet. The scientist writes in his book "frog-a jump-a ten feet."

He pulls out a scalpel and cuts off one of the frog's legs. Again he says "jump-a frog-a jump-a!" This time, the frog only goes eight feet. The scientist writes in his book "frog-a with-a three legs jump-a eight feet."

He pulls out the scalpel again and cuts off another leg. Again he says "jump-a frog-a jump-a!" This time, the frog only goes six feet. The scientist writes in his book "frog-a with-a two legs jump-a six feet."

He pulls out the scalpel again and cuts off another leg. Again he says "jump-a frog-a jump-a!" This time, the frog only goes two feet. The scientist writes in his book "frog-a with-a one leg jump-a two feet."

He pulls out the scalpel again and cuts off another leg. Again he says "jump-a frog-a jump-a!" The frog doesn't move. He says again "jump-a frog-a jump-a!" The frog still doesn't move. The scientist gets down next to the frog and screams "JUMP-A FROG-A JUMP-A!" The frog still won't move.

The scientist writes in his book "frog-a with-a no leg is deaf."

this is good, my MIL is Itallian so I am telling this one.

I made this one up:

What do the films Titanic and 6th Sense have in common?

Icy, dead people

Mode 7
Jul 28, 2007

What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?

Aye Matey!

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
those last two horrible puns made me smile :cripes:

Goddamn Particle
Oct 10, 2013

Fan of Britches
The bartender says, "We don't serve your kind here."

What do you call a dog with no legs?
Doesn't matter, he isn't coming.

What do you call a group of Uruk-hai playing classical music?
An orchestra.

What did Sean Connery say when his books fell on his head?
"I blame my shelf."

What do vegetarian zombies eat?
GRAAAAINS!

A time traveler walks into a bar.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Minarch posted:

Little Johnny stands up and says "R is for rats. RATS with giant COCKS and BALLS down to HERE"

nice. my favorite joke is also the joke I tell best in person:

A wife is at wit's end after learning of her husband's infidelity. She grabs a knife and sneaks into the bedroom where he's napping, slices off his penis, and throws it out the window of their high-rise apartment.

A father and son are driving on the street below when the severed penis bounces off their windshield.

The boy says "Daddy! what was that!?"

The father, thinking quickly, says: "oh, um, that was just a bug."

The boy says "That bug had a huge dick!"

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

Toadvine posted:

nice. my favorite joke is also the joke I tell best in person:

A wife is at wit's end after learning of her husband's infidelity. She grabs a knife and sneaks into the bedroom where he's napping, slices off his penis, and throws it out the window of their high-rise apartment.

A father and son are driving on the street below when the severed penis bounces off their windshield.

The boy says "Daddy! what was that!?"

The father, thinking quickly, says: "oh, um, that was just a bug."

The boy says "That bug had a huge dick!"

This reminds me of a great exchange I think I saw on these very forums. Somebody posted this image:

And the exchange went something like

"Jesus, that's a huge dick"

"I think it's a colostomy bag"

"Well that colostomy bag has a huge dick!"

Goddamn Particle
Oct 10, 2013

Fan of Britches
Being a huge dick is understandable when you have to go around with a bag of your own waste strapped to your leg. :colbert:

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Goddamn Particle posted:

Being a huge dick is understandable when you have to go around with a bag of your own waste strapped to your leg. :colbert:
Bush is in there too???

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Splicer posted:

Bush is in there too???

:respek:

MisterGBH
Dec 6, 2010

Eric Bischoff is full of shit
A woman got on a bus holding her baby.
The busdriver said: "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen."
In a huff, the woman slammed her fare into the fare box and took an aisle seat near the rear of the bus.
The man seated next to her sensed that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong.
"The bus driver insulted me," she fumed. The man sympathized and said "Why, he's a public servant and shouldn't say things to insult passengers."
"You're right," she said. "I think I'll go back up there and give him a piece of my mind."
"That's a good idea," the man said. "Here, let me hold your monkey." 

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

So Angela Merkel is taking a short trip to greece, and she gets to customs and the customs officer asks "nationality?" to which she replies "German". The customs officer asks, "occupation?" and she replies "No, just here for a few days."

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Three couples are walking hand in hand through the park one day; two men and their wives, plus a gay guy and his boyfriend

All of a sudden, there's a flash of lightning and all three couples find themselves at the gates of heaven, where St. Peter is about to pronounce judgement on them.

He beckons one of the men to come forward, and tells him "sir, I cannot allow you to enter the kingdom of heaven because you are not worthy. Your sin was greed; you loved money so much you even married a woman named Penny."

The man and his wife are vaporized in a puff of smoke.

The next man is called forward, and St. Peter tells him, "you are also unworthy to live in paradise, and cannot enter. Your sin was gluttony; you loved food so much you even married a woman named Candy."

The man and his wife are vaporized in a puff of smoke.

At this point the gay man turns to his boyfriend and says, "it doesn't look good, Dick."

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Reminds me of a mild joke.

There are three women eating ice cream on a park bench.

One is slowly licking the ice cream into shape around the cone, before sucking it up from the top.

One is more-or-less kissing the ice cream away from all directions.

One just takes enormous bites out of the ice cream.

Question: Which one is married?

Answer: The one wearing a wedding ring

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
Three little old ladies are sitting on a park bench. A flasher comes up to them, throws open his trench coat and exposes himself. Two of the ladies had a stroke, the third couldn't reach.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

What's the difference between dead babies and dead baby jokes?
dead baby jokes aren't funny

If anyone has more recursive, self referential jokes, those are my jam

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
After the Cold War ended an old, retired American general and an old, retired Russian general were sitting on a park bench talking about the past.

After some idle chatter the Russian says "is strange, you know? In past we would possibly have tried to kill each other if we were so close. Now we sit in park and talk like old friends."

"Yeah and a lot of what went down those days isn't classified anymore. We can talk openly about a lot of things that used to be top secret. Guess that's just how the world changes," the American replied.

"Yes and I feel comfortable asking question now. Is fine if this is still classified but we have satellite photos of many top American officers meeting in same place every day on Pentagon lawn. I always wondered what sorts of secret plans you made while there. Can you tell me some?"

The American laughed. "No, that's where the hot dog stand was."

Hughlander
May 11, 2005

ToxicSlurpee posted:

After the Cold War ended an old, retired American general and an old, retired Russian general were sitting on a park bench talking about the past.

After some idle chatter the Russian says "is strange, you know? In past we would possibly have tried to kill each other if we were so close. Now we sit in park and talk like old friends."

"Yeah and a lot of what went down those days isn't classified anymore. We can talk openly about a lot of things that used to be top secret. Guess that's just how the world changes," the American replied.

"Yes and I feel comfortable asking question now. Is fine if this is still classified but we have satellite photos of many top American officers meeting in same place every day on Pentagon lawn. I always wondered what sorts of secret plans you made while there. Can you tell me some?"

The American laughed. "No, that's where the hot dog stand was."

Was going to say that's actually true, till I re-read it and remembered the truth is even stranger. http://modernnotion.com/ridiculous-legend-pentagons-hot-dog-stand/ It's actually in the courtyard in the center of it.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

as a person who never leaves my house i've done pretty well for myself.

Hughlander posted:

Was going to say that's actually true, till I re-read it and remembered the truth is even stranger. http://modernnotion.com/ridiculous-legend-pentagons-hot-dog-stand/ It's actually in the courtyard in the center of it.

I can believe that the U.S.S.R. had two nukes pointed at it simply because it was the centre of the Pentagon. I have a harder time believing that they thought it was the entrance to a bunker.

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Platystemon posted:

I can believe that the U.S.S.R. had two nukes pointed at it simply because it was the centre of the Pentagon. I have a harder time believing that they thought it was the entrance to a bunker.

Yeah, one of their many defectors would have told the Kremlin what it was, I imagine.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Hughlander posted:

The fact that it's based on reality makes it one of my favorite jokes. :v:

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!
Speaking of which, what do you call a beer brewed by the Hanson brothers?

MmmHops

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Two birds go into a bar. One asks for rye. The other asks for millet light.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Monica took a dress to the cleaners
She asked the cleaner, who was hard of hearing, "Could you get this spot out"?
"Come again"; said the near deaf man

"No, mustard"; said Monica

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
TITANIC VIDEO: $9.99 on Internet.
CLINTON VIDEO: $9.99 on Internet.

TITANIC VIDEO: Over 3 hours long.
CLINTON VIDEO: Over 3 hours long.

TITANIC VIDEO: The story of Jack and Rose, their forbidden love, a subsequent catastrophe.
CLINTON VIDEO: The story of Bill and Monica, their forbidden love, a subsequent catastrophe.

TITANIC VIDEO: Villain: White Star Line.
CLINTON VIDEO: Villain: Ken Starr.

TITANIC VIDEO: Jack is a starving artist.
CLINTON VIDEO: Bill is a B.S. artist.

TITANIC VIDEO: In one part, Jack enjoys a good cigar.
CLINTON VIDEO: Ditto for Bill.

TITANIC VIDEO: During ordeal, Rose's dress gets ruined.
CLINTON VIDEO: Ditto for Monica.

TITANIC VIDEO: Jack teaches Rose to spit.
CLINTON VIDEO: Let's not go there.

TITANIC VIDEO: Behind the scenes: Leonardo DiCaprio is wildly popular.
CLINTON VIDEO: Behind the scenes: Bill Clinton's approval rating is at 70%.

TITANIC VIDEO: Jack surrenders to an icy death.
CLINTON VIDEO: Bill goes home to Hillary

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Nixon: Came after LBJ
Clinton: Came after A BJ

Nixon: Frequently heard "Nixon's The One!"
Clinton: Frequently heard "He's The One!"

Nixon: "Tricky Dick"
Clinton: "Licky Dick"

Nixon: Watergate
Clinton: Waterbed

Nixon: His biggest fear - the Cold War
Clinton: His biggest fear - a Cold Sore

Nixon: Brought down by Deep Throat.
Clinton: Brought down by Deep Throat.

Nixon: Deep Throat leaked to the press.
Clinton: Deep Throat leaked on her dress.

Nixon: Worried about carpet bombs
Clinton: Worried about carpet burns

Nixon: His Vice President was a Greek
Clinton: His Vice President is a geek

Nixon: He was anti-Russia
Clinton: He had to rush her

Nixon: Couldn't stop Kissinger
Clinton: Couldn't stop kissing her

Nixon: Couldn't explain the 18 minute gap in the Watergate tape
Clinton: Couldn't explain the 36-DD bra in his brief case

Nixon: His nickname was Tricky Dick
Clinton: His nickname was Tricky Dick

Nixon: Ex-President
Clinton: Sex-President

Alternate:
Clinton: X-rated President

Nixon: Famous for his widow's peak
Clinton: Famous for bringing widows to their peak

Nixon: Well acquainted with G. Gordon Liddy
Clinton: Well acquainted with the G Spot

Nixon: Took on Ho Chi Minh
Clinton: Took on Ho

Nixon: Talked about achieving peace with honor
Clinton: Talked about getting a piece while on her

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
WHAT CLINTON SAYS VS. WHAT HE REALLY MEANS

"My fellow citizens"...................."Suckers"

"I didn't inhale"......................."I think you're all idiots"

"goals"................................."lies"

"broad-based contributions"............."taxes"

"jobs program".........................."military base lay-offs"

"Vietnam"..............................."where?"

"Attorney General"..................."the first semi-qualified woman I could find without a criminal record"

"God bless America"....................."God help us, 'cause I don't have a clue"

"Fairness".............................."screw all of you"

"I feel your pain"......................"and I like it"

"diversity"............................."millionaires"

"opportunity"..........................."federal handout"

"compassion"............................see "opportunity"

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.

Hogge Wild posted:

Nixon: Ex-President
Clinton: Sex-President

Alternate:
Clinton: X-rated President

XXX-President, duh.

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

What's an iron atom's favorite amusement park ride?

The ferrous wheel.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

LostCosmonaut posted:

What's an iron atom's favorite amusement park ride?

The ferrous wheel.

This but unironically

Twerkteam Pizza
Sep 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Hogge Wild posted:

Monica took a dress to the cleaners
She asked the cleaner, who was hard of hearing, "Could you get this spot out"?
"Come again"; said the near deaf man

"No, mustard"; said Monica

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.
Monica's dress is one of the most valuable clothing items in history, it features a wad of bills

i shoot friendlies
Jun 25, 2007
I recently visited my doctor. After a thorough exam, he sat me down and told me I was too fat. I told him I would like a second opinion. "Ok", he said, "you're also ugly."

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
"What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NonzeroCircle
Apr 12, 2010

El Camino
Why don't you ever see Buddhists begging?

Change comes from within