Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
I don't get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Krankenstyle posted:

i think mom is on the extension & interrupts the reply, but im not sure why she thinks the girlfriend is a he (unless shes extremely woke and knows exactly what the kid goes for)

Ok, so it was some kind of meta-joke about how the joke he quoted wasn't good and here's a better version, but then makes a joke that's worse in every way. :confuoot:

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Splicer posted:

Ohhhhh.

That is a very poorly told joke. The arrangement makes it appear that the dwarf is saying that it is OK (as in the dwarf is unharmed) because the dwarf's father makes gunpowder (which is the reason the dwarf is unharmed).

Yeah, that's how I read it too.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
cemani? i 'ardly know'er!

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Jedit posted:

Apple have announced their next product. The iBed is a smart sleeping solution with WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity and the latest iPhone display built into the frame. An Apple spokesman said they had decided to go ahead with the design after the very positive reaction from regular users who were desperate to get a Notch on their bedpost.

Way too contrived.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Carbon dioxide posted:

I picked up a hitchhiker last night. He said 'Thanks, but how do you know I'm not a serial killer?' I replied that the odds against two serial killers sitting in the same car are astronomical.

Oh I really like this one.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Weirdest loss edit ever.

That's brilliant. Took me a while to get it

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

3D Megadoodoo posted:

when you're reading jokes.txt
pressing space for the next
that's a |more

:five:

slothrop posted:

:allears:

when you’ve had a Puppers or two
And a few Gus & Brew
Have some more, eh?

You could get this to scan perfectly if you change the first like to "when you've had Puppers two".

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Marcade posted:

An incredibly dumb joke I told in a dream last night:

What does Commissar Gordon use in an emergency?

The blyat signal

Did you wake up just as the giant hook went to yank you offstage?

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Carbon dioxide posted:

Which country’s capital has the fastest growing population? Ireland, every day it’s Dublin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Hyperlynx posted:

I have a problem.
Now I haveI know, I'll use two problems
multithreading!

:golfclap: