Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

Trails of Cold Steel is the sixth entry in the Trails series, along with the first entry of the third story arc.

Wait, what?
The Trails series contains seven games split into three different story arcs. Each arc takes place in a different region of the same continent and covers a different set of events. Of the seven games that exist, only three have been released in English, with two more due out in the next year.

LP Format
This is going to be a VLP in some combination of live and post-commentary. I'll be editing out some random battles and pointless running around for brevity, unless the audience would prefer I left everything in.

Spoiler Policy
This LP is a no spoiler LP, but with a couple of tiers. While I'm sure a lot of us have played all the games, my co-commentators have not, so let's not assume everyone's familiar with every detail of the series.

Trails of Cold Steel spoilers
None. Please do not talk about any events that occur any later than the most recent update. Speculation is fine, vague comments like 'I hate this next boss' are acceptable, but in general, just talk about what we've seen.

On the other hand, if I missed something pretty cool, let me know and I'll add it.

Trails in the Sky spoilers
If it adds to the discussion, fine, but clearly mark them. That said, only discuss events in Sky and Sky SC; Sky the 3rd is off-limits.

Crossbell spoilers
Just don't. Yes, the events happen concurrently. No, we're not talking about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Episode 1: In Media Res (fixed audio) No commentary

Prologue: The Way to Thors
Episode 2: Welcome to Thors Military Academy No commentary
Episode 3: Trouble Has a Way of Dropping in on Me No commentary
Episode 4: Let's Just Say I Haven't Got a Drop of Noble Blood No commentary
Episode 5: Are Monsters Like This Common in the Empire? No commentary
Episode 6: I Feel They Have the Potential to be the Light we Seek No commentary

Episode 7: Technical Difficulties No commentary

Chapter 1: Unconventional Studies
Episode 8: The Center of Class VII No commentary
Episode 9: How do You Sip "Arrogantly?" No commentary
Episode 10: As Virgin as my Olive Oil No commentary
Episode 11: Such a Soothing Personality No commentary
Episode 12: Why Am I So Stubborn? No commentary
Episode 13: Card Games on TrainsNo commentary
Episode 14: Nothing Hits the Spot Like a Cold Beer! No commentary
Episode 15: GODDAMMIT ELLIOT No commentary
Episode 16: You're UG in Japan No commentary
Episode 17: I Have a Belter of an Idea! No commentary
Episode 18: Why Have You Chosen to Hold Back? No commentary
Episode 19: A Burgeoning Conspiracy No commentary
Episode 20: Task Cleanup No commentary
Episode 21: Lunaria Nature Park No commentary
Episode 22: Flames, Gather On My Blade! No commentary
Episode 23: The Tyrant Must Yet Face the Merciless Hammer of Judgment No commentary

Episode 24: Intermediate Mathematics for Dummies No commentary

Chapter 2: The Verdant City
Episode 25: The Rean-Bean-Machine No commentary
Episode 26: Names and Dates Are the Stupidest Parts of History No commentary
Episode 27: I Don't Really Get What These Titles MEAN No commentary
Episode 28: ...I Don't Exactly Hate It No commentary
Episode 29: Oh, Just Shut Up And Kiss Me! No commentary
Episode 30: It's Time...For Some EXTREME Extra Credit (no commentary)
Episode 31: Welcome to the Verdant City of Bareahard No commentary
Episode 32: I am a Connoisseur and Lover of Beauty No commentary
Episode 33: Nutritional Supplementation, Mostly No commentary
Episode 34: ...Can You Truly Be So Ignorant? No commentary
Episode 35: Are Birds Like That Common Around Here?! No commentary
Episode 36: I HATE ANNIVERSARY FESTIVALS! No commentary
Episode 37: So...No Smoke Grenades, Then No commentary
Episode 38: Portable High-Powered Explosive No commentary
Episode 39: Some Fancy-Sounding 'Stage Name' No commentary

Episode 40: How Does a Book Sit Pompously? No commentary

Chapter 3: Beyond the Railways
Episode 41: My Name is Sharon Kreuger (no commentary)
Episode 42: I Guess She Didn't Just Charm Her Way Into Office No commentary
Episode 43: I'm Having Too Much Fun Teasing Linde No commentary
Episode 44: Taking Me Would Be Your Optimal Strategy No commentary
Episode 45: Rean's Got a Theory! No commentary
Episode 46: That's a Bond Stronger Than Blood! No commentary
Episode 47: Am I the "Jaeger-Tot?" No commentary
Episode 48: Has Some Rugged, Handsome Young Man Caught Your Eye? No commentary
Episode 49: The Nord Highlands No commentary
Episode 50: We're Postmates Right Now No commentary
Episode 51: Take a Good Look at my Daughter No commentary
Episode 52: School's For Studying and Stuff, Right? No commentary
Episode 53: What Can I Say, I'm Proud to be His 'Bro' No commentary
Episode 54: There's a Smoldering Homeroom Hottie If I Ever Saw One! No commentary
Episode 55: You do Know What the Point of Having a Sentry is, Right? No commentary
Episode 56: I Love Everything About This Land of Nord No commentary
Episode 57: A-Ahaha...Just a Little Applied Physics! No commentary
Episode 58: I'm Millium! Millium Orion No commentary
Episode 59: Bwaaaah...I Don't Have a Clue What You're Talking About No commentary
Episode 60: You're One of the 'Children,' Aren't You? No commentary
Episode 61: Booooo! I'm Not a Pipsqueak! No commentary

Episode 62: It's Far Too Early For us to be Worrying About Politics No commentary
Episode 63: I Wish I Could Get Her to Cozy up With Me Like That... No commentary

Chapter 4: A Midsummer's Revels
Episode 64: Christ, Who's Gonna Die First? No commentary
Episode 65: Unlike Patrick, Alan Actually Cares About This Club No commentary
Episode 66: "The Manway Method?" Did You Just Make That Up? No commentary
Episode 67: ...No, I'm Still Asleep No commentary
Episode 68: Old Schoolhouse Trip Four No commentary
Episode 69: Now the Mages...Are the Frontliners No commentary
Episode 70: I Doubt Even Military-Grade Explosives Would Do Much No commentary
Episode 71: I'm Elise Schwarzer, Daughter of Baron Schwarzer No commentary
Episode 72: Commencing The First Trial... No commentary
Episode 73: Oh? Whatever is the Matter, My Beloved Pupil? No commentary
Episode 74: I'm Carl Regnitz, Machias' Father No commentary
Episode 75: Jaeger Work Takes You Places No commentary
Episode 76: Amber Amour No commentary
Episode 77: ...How Many Twenty-Something Males Are There in Heimdallr? No commentary
Episode 78: The Azure Diva No commentary
Episode 79: Second Form, GALE! No commentary
Episode 80: Orbal Lights Don't Make Airglow No commentary
Episode 81: Fie...I Challenge You to a Duel No commentary
Episode 82: Cat Politics No commentary
Episode 83: You've Been a Wonderful Audience! No commentary
Episode 84: Giant Snackodile No commentary
Episode 85: That Arrogant, Self-Centered Fool Can Go Choke on a Pom No commentary
Episode 86: Wait...THE Phantom Thief B? No commentary
Episode 87: This Savory Taste is Why Unripe Fruit is the Most Delectable of All! No commentary
Episode 88: The Debaucherous Prince No commentary
Episode 89: A Dance Today, A Wedding Tomorrow No commentary
Episode 90: Terrorists?! No commentary
Episode 91: Try Not to be TOO Jealous Now No commentary
Episode 92: Any Delinquent Worth Her Salt No commentary
Episode 93: We Could Call Them the Fabulous Fifteens! No commentary
Episode 94: I am C. That is All You Need to Know No commentary
Episode 95: For I Have No Doubt You'll Need Them in the Turbulent Times to Come No commentary

Episode 96: An Orbal...Air Conditioner? No commentary
Episode 97: ...Aaaand Nothing Was Learned Today No commentary

Chapter 5: Signs and Omens
Episode 98: A Fowl Dish No commentary
Episode 99: Ferris Florald's Day Off No commentary
Episode 100: I'm...Kind of Fun... No commentary
Episode 101: Rean the Mean Machine No commentary
Episode 102: Turbo Mode!! No commentary
Episode 103: Machias' Passion-Driven Moves No commentary
Episode 104: Farewell...My Comrades No commentary
Episode 105: Team Whatever No commentary
Episode 106: Unlike You, I'm a Little Angel No commentary
Episode 107: Welcome to the Home of Viscount Arseid No commentary
Episode 108: Rean's New Drug Habit No commentary
Episode 109: I'm Viscount Arseid, the Ruling Lord Here No commentary
Episode 110: Pretzels Are a Fringe Benefit No commentary
Episode 111: The Finest Angler in All of Erebonia No commentary
Episode 112: Rise, Great Towers! No commentary
Episode 113: The Lance Maiden No commentary
Episode 114: What in Aidios' Name IS That? No commentary
Episode 115: Good Morning, Instru - Er, Major Neithardt No commentary
Episode 116: So This is Craig the Red... No commentary
Episode 117: Let's See You Live Through THIS! No commentary
Episode 118: Domination No commentary

Episode 119: Arise O Youth and Become the Foundation of the World No commentary

Chapter 6: Progressive Chaos
Episode 120: Will You Spar With Me? No commentary
Episode 121: Water Isn't Normally Flammable No commentary
Episode 122: The Orion Factor No commentary

Bonus
Imperial Chronicles Issues 1-4

Some Numbers fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Nov 21, 2017

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Episode 1: In Media Res (fixed audio)

Commentary audio is a bit loud. I'll try to fix that in the future.

Some Numbers fucked around with this message at 00:44 on Jun 4, 2016

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

don't talk when the game is talking, were you raised in a barn

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
Actually if I remember correctly, it'd be VIII in the Legend of Heroes series, but they stopped counting after Ao. >_>

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Logicblade posted:

Actually if I remember correctly, it'd be VIII in the Legend of Heroes series, but they stopped counting after Ao. >_>

Yeah, I realized that after we did the recording. That's not the only factual error I made in that video!

Lynkericious
Nov 7, 2012

Super High-School Level Eating Machine
The video got kind of...weird looking once they got outside. I don't remember it looking that way in game for sure, though it may look different on PS3 than Vita.

Also yeah, please talk less when voice acting is going on. :(

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Really Pants posted:

Lynkericious posted:

Also yeah, please talk less when voice acting is going on. :(

Please this, from what I've heard of it this game's voicework is very good.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
IT CONTINUES!

Also increased workload-alternatively: do cut and uncut versions of audio.

Although really you'll probably just be doing cut stuff/some scripting/coaching to keep chatter down at key points.

MisawaMahoKodomo
Mar 23, 2016
The fun begins, ho ho ho

Though, screenshot lps have their advantages as well, but it's ok.

I kind of was expecting longer videos per part, but I guess it's fine.

I wonder how many parts there are going to be. Well with editing cutting out stuff it shouldn't be too terribly bad.

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)
To echo others, when in-game characters are talking, please try not to drown it out with commentary. It makes both the voice acting and the commentary hard to follow.

I meant to ask this before, but from the big absence of "W00t"s from your co-LPers when Alfin and Olivert were shown on screen I take it that your buddies never played a Trails game before, right? Either that or they simply don't like Ollie, which would rank them at most one or two places above pond scum, veneral disease and U.S. congress in respectability. :P

Anyway, I'm not overly fond of this particular medias res-approach. I get Falcom wanted to attract new audiences, so they went with Squenix' blitzkrieg approach of throwing you right in the middle of things, rather than forcing new players to go through a multi-hour introduction and world-building session like Trails in the Sky FC did, but since Cold Steel has a similar introduction and world-building session coming right up, which is equally taxing on the average adrenaline junkie's attention span, I kinda wonder what the point is since people who can't stand the Trails pace of doing things will still drop out, just a little later than they would have with Sky. I'm not overly fond of suddenly getting 7 characters and a whole slew of arts and crafts shoved in my face without an introduction and at least I knew what arts and crafts were and how they worked.

Still, bitching aside, Atrocious Raid is still an extremely awesome piece of music.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Erpy posted:

To echo others, when in-game characters are talking, please try not to drown it out with commentary. It makes both the voice acting and the commentary hard to follow.

I meant to ask this before, but from the big absence of "W00t"s from your co-LPers when Alfin and Olivert were shown on screen I take it that your buddies never played a Trails game before, right? Either that or they simply don't like Ollie, which would rank them at most one or two places above pond scum, veneral disease and U.S. congress in respectability. :P

Anyway, I'm not overly fond of this particular medias res-approach. I get Falcom wanted to attract new audiences, so they went with Squenix' blitzkrieg approach of throwing you right in the middle of things, rather than forcing new players to go through a multi-hour introduction and world-building session like Trails in the Sky FC did, but since Cold Steel has a similar introduction and world-building session coming right up, which is equally taxing on the average adrenaline junkie's attention span, I kinda wonder what the point is since people who can't stand the Trails pace of doing things will still drop out, just a little later than they would have with Sky. I'm not overly fond of suddenly getting 7 characters and a whole slew of arts and crafts shoved in my face without an introduction and at least I knew what arts and crafts were and how they worked.

Still, bitching aside, Atrocious Raid is still an extremely awesome piece of music.

The whole in media res thing might distract new players, but it was specifically put there for series veterans. Specifically, the Japanese fans who played the Crossbell arcs.

Ewie has completed Trails in the Sky FC up to chapter 3. Colin has never seen a single game in this franchise.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Slur posted:

Ewie has completed Trails in the Sky FC up to chapter 3. Colin has never seen a single game in this franchise.

Not entirely true, Colin's seen the barest start of FC's prologue.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Really Pants posted:

Episode 1: In Media Res (no commentary)

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

It's been a really quiet week, so let's liven up the weekend with Episode 2: Welcome to Thors Military Academy
No commentary

Some Numbers fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jun 4, 2016

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)
Well, the commentary no longer drowns out the game's voiceover this time. Now it's kinda the other way around. :rolleyes:

Of all the commentary in the video, I probably got around 50% of it. most of which played when no voiced lines were audible at the time. Which is a pity because I've already completed the game twice, so I don't watch LP's just to see what happens. I know that already. The reason I'm watching LP's is to get the reactions of the LP-ers on the game and what happens in it.

Now, the volume of the commentary in itself is alright. If both the voiceover and the commentary are heard at the same time, one is always going to drown out the other, so if I can make a request: please ask your fellow commentators to refrain from speaking whenever voiceover is being played. We won't be able to hear what they're saying anyway, so they might as well not speak. Likewise, if one of your buddies is speaking, just let him finish his sentence before pressing X to advance to the next line of dialogue. If Statler and Waldorf don't get the hint and keep talking while you want to get on with the dialogue, a quick kick to the ankle will often do wonders. :cheeky:

Keeping the voiceover and the commentary separate might take some getting used to, but if you can get used to it now, it'll make the rest of the LP a better experience to watch.

Erpy fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Jun 3, 2016

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Erpy posted:

Well, the commentary no longer drowns out the game's voiceover this time. Now it's kinda the other way around. :rolleyes:

Of all the commentary in the video, I probably got around 50% of it. most of which played when no voiced lines were audible at the time. Which is a pity because I've already completed the game twice, so I don't watch LP's just to see what happens. I know that already. The reason I'm watching LP's is to get the reactions of the LP-ers on the game and what happens in it.

Now, the volume of the commentary in itself is alright. If both the voiceover and the commentary are heard at the same time, one is always going to drown out the other, so if I can make a request: please ask your fellow commentators to refrain from speaking whenever voiceover is being played. We won't be able to hear what they're saying anyway, so they might as well not speak. Likewise, if one of your buddies is speaking, just let him finish his sentence before pressing X to advance to the next line of dialogue. If Statler and Waldorf don't get the hint and keep talking while you want to get on with the dialogue, a quick kick to the ankle will often do wonders. :cheeky:

Keeping the voiceover and the commentary separate might take some getting used to, but if you can get used to it now, it'll make the rest of the LP a better experience to watch.

I will definitely try to keep them from talking over the game audio in the future. I believe that will stop being a problem once we get through my first batch of post-commentary videos.

Istvun
Apr 20, 2007

A better world is just $69.69 away.

Soiled Meat
The previous game we LP'd was one where the story and cutscene work was one where people had no displeasure at us talking over them, to put it diplomatically.

Starting the next time we record, we can try to reduce how much we talk over the scenes, but frankly I believe that is the purpose of including the option to view videos with no commentary over cutscenes. And anyways, you wouldn't want me to give up on the jokes!!!!!

Like repeating Trista over and over!!!!

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Okay, I re-edited the audio for both episodes and both boosted and leveled out the volume on our commentary.

Ubiquitous_
Nov 20, 2013

by Reene
I think it's more that this game has a good story with decent VA so being able to hear it is nice. And can be done without talking all over it.

MisawaMahoKodomo
Mar 23, 2016
Is all of the commentary post commentary?

I don't really know where they mention the conversion for units though

MisawaMahoKodomo fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Jun 4, 2016

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

MisawaMahoKodomo posted:

It's going to be post commentary for the next few episodes and then live for a few episodes.

Erpy
Jan 30, 2015
(insert title here)

Istvun posted:

The previous game we LP'd was one where the story and cutscene work was one where people had no displeasure at us talking over them, to put it diplomatically.

Starting the next time we record, we can try to reduce how much we talk over the scenes, but frankly I believe that is the purpose of including the option to view videos with no commentary over cutscenes. And anyways, you wouldn't want me to give up on the jokes!!!!!

Like repeating Trista over and over!!!!

Like mentioned, this game has some fairly good voicework and story parts so it's simply a more pleasant experience if they're not "interrupted" by voice-over commentary and viewers can focus on one thing at a time.

MisawaMahoKodomo posted:

Apparantly the only time the units are mentioned in-game is in 3rd where there's a quiz that's kind of meta to begin with.

1 rige = 1 centimeter
1 arge = 1 meter
1 selge = 100 meters
1 torim = 1 (metric) ton

The "selge" is used most often, so simply divide that one by 10 to get an idea of the distance. Unless you're accustomed to the imperial system in which case; shucks for you. :keke:

Erpy fucked around with this message at 09:32 on Jun 4, 2016

MisawaMahoKodomo
Mar 23, 2016
Huh, any particular reason why? (for the post commentary thing)

I think live commentary is better, though post commentary isn't totally impossible (no idea about post commentary with 3 people of all things)

For the past two videos, the general thing was that I couldn't really hear anything, so I was mostly concentrating on trying to figure out the commentary to the point things went kind of eh.

Well the game's just started, plenty of time to, uh, work things out?

Due to the way things work, not sure if there's gonna be much, if anything, to vote on, assuming anything's up for vote

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

MisawaMahoKodomo posted:

Huh, any particular reason why? (for the post commentary thing)

So that I could edit out trash mob fights.

MisawaMahoKodomo
Mar 23, 2016
Huh. Well I guess it can't be helped.

Is there a list of what will and will not be gotten in this playthrough and what not? Though it might be a bit early and some of the stuff might entail mechanical spoilers or so.

EagerSleeper
Feb 3, 2010

by R. Guyovich
I'm actually ok with the commentary as is. I can tell the game's voice acting is good, it's just that right now, we're in the prologue of an JRPG so nothing too important or fast paced is really going on anyway.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Time to actually meet some of our characters! Episode 3: Trouble Has a Way of Dropping in on Me
No commentary

MisawaMahoKodomo
Mar 23, 2016
Well hopefully the commentary will be better when it's live.
I was thinking that, (while it'd be kind of silly) it'd be interesting to hear the commentary without the voices (so they don't clash...though I suppose not all scenes are voiced)

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Happy Friday!

Episode 4: Let's Just Say I Haven't Got a Drop of Noble Blood
No Commentary

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

In which I demonstrate how bad I am at video games.

Episode 5: Are Monsters Like This Common in the Empire?
No Commentary

There's one more episode from this batch and then I'll be posting live recording episodes.

Which have their own problems

XainZero
Feb 16, 2011

Late on this, but I'm sad you didn't call episode 4 "Arts & Crafts 101".

Alectai
Dec 31, 2008

It doesn't matter how long I live, I will never have a hat as dashing as this.
I'm surprised how little response this is getting so far--on the other hand, the prologue of this game is pretty flagrantly tutorial mode, and there's only so much you can do to talk about that.

NGDBSS
Dec 30, 2009

I'd wager that Motivate's costs are basically about setting an increased threshold to cast. In that respect it's like certain money cards in Magic and other TCGs/LCGs, that the game wants you to invest something up front to offset a useful effect.

These two cards from Android: Netrunner each give a net 4 credits (that game's currency) but also require a threshold of 5 credits to even be used. And despite this they're still auto-includes in most appropriate (corporation/runner, respectively) decks.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

XainZero posted:

Late on this, but I'm sad you didn't call episode 4 "Arts & Crafts 101".

Wow, that didn't even occur to me.

I've just been pulling lines I like from the episodes.

Alectai posted:

I'm surprised how little response this is getting so far--on the other hand, the prologue of this game is pretty flagrantly tutorial mode, and there's only so much you can do to talk about that.

Yeah, there's not a lot going on in the prologue, but it's going to finish in Episode 6.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Alectai posted:

1) Trails games tend to start slow. Not much to comment, especially from that in media res opening.
2) Rean's is objectively a worse protagonist than Estelle. By the prologue, she had accused her father of an illi-jit-mate relationship and assaulted an injured boy because she heard him y-e-l-l-i-n-g.
I trust Falcom to give him a personality later on, but for the moment he has all the personality of your average harem comedy protagonist.

But drat if this game isn't Persona, Legend of Heroes edition. Not that it's a bad thing, mind you.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

Omobono posted:

But drat if this game isn't Persona, Legend of Heroes edition. Not that it's a bad thing, mind you.

It absolutely is. This is will come up more later.

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Grey Hunter's next target.

Between the militarism, themes of industrialization and class conflict, and Chancellor NotBismarck Osbourne, Erebonia strikes me as much more based off the the German Empire of 1871-1918 rather than the Holy Roman Empire.

Rogue0071 fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Jun 13, 2016

Alectai
Dec 31, 2008

It doesn't matter how long I live, I will never have a hat as dashing as this.

Omobono posted:

1) Trails games tend to start slow. Not much to comment, especially from that in media res opening.
2) Rean's is objectively a worse protagonist than Estelle. By the prologue, she had accused her father of an illi-jit-mate relationship and assaulted an injured boy because she heard him y-e-l-l-i-n-g.
I trust Falcom to give him a personality later on, but for the moment he has all the personality of your average harem comedy protagonist.

Yeah, it's kind of hard to beat out Estelle as a main character--though at least Rean isn't a complete cipher like most games in this genre tend to be--he's got his own bundle of backstory and issues that just kind of get glossed over because he doesn't want to deal with them.

I'm fairly happy with the groundwork that gets laid at least over the course of this game, and I'm hoping Cold Steel 2 has the right payoff for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Some Numbers posted:

In which I demonstrate how bad I am at video games.

I suspect you would be slightly better at this vidya game if you used Elliot's craft. Well, if his starts with his best craft, which he might, but I am not sure of.

• Locked thread