Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

There have been a lot of lurkers in this game, and it has been pretty slow, I agree. Because of that I don't really want to single one person out for lurking and turbo them. If you had something more then I'd be interested in discussing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
good enough for me ##vote douche phoenix

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014
Tell me how exactly you expect a vanilla Republican to do anything besides follow the crowd.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Douche Phoenix posted:

I'm scum pretending to be a clueless townie hurrrrr how do I contribute what do you mean I should use logic and reasoning do you see MYSTERY MACHINE on the side of my car? Deduce things is that something involving cleaning poo I'm just along for the ride guys :downs:

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014

All this coming from the person who didn't want people to vote for Infinitum.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

We've killed 3 scum.

Dong jailed kashuno to me it seems like Kashuno would be the last scum unless the scum attacked me last night. Which means they would be dead.
:confused:

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Microwaves Mom posted:

We've killed 3 scum.

Dong jailed kashuno to me it seems like Kashuno would be the last scum unless the scum attacked me last night. Which means they would be dead.
:confused:

But then we would have had some kind of flip, and we didn't. So what happened?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Li Dawny posted:

But then we would have had some kind of flip, and we didn't. So what happened?

They were either blocked or didn't act.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
a third possibility exists, they attacked someone and failed.

So heres what we need to do. If you were attacked last night and it failed speak up.

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

:skeltal::skeltal:

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
if not, dong can you confirm that you jailed kashuno last night?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Can you please add something, anything, to these discussions rather than just being here? I don't understand the point of signing up for a game you refuse to play.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Microwaves Mom posted:

if not, dong can you confirm that you jailed kashuno last night?

yea

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i thought we only flipped two scum adahn and capps

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

oh and infi

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

man i am like blatantly unaware of the game state

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

remember when all the active players were scum

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

man i am like blatantly unaware of the game state

Isn't that usual for you?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

##vote frog assassin tried; so scum

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Frog Assassin posted:

it seems like it's coming down to Infinitum or JakeP today. Here's what we know for sure:

Infinitum is claiming to be the town roleblocker

JakeP is voting for Infinitum even after that claim is made. He also pushed early for a vote on Infinitum, with this reasoning: "A town player that finds another player suspicious will say they are scum. Infinitum as scum knows that ganny is not, so his first thought is to call Ganny third party. He suspects Ganny is not town, but knows he is not scum, because infinitum is scum and not teamates with Gan-dalf (my new nickname for ganny)"

This was in reference to Infinitum voting for ganny, thinking ganny couldn't be town or scum, because ganny said: "Anyways i am a republican. Hopefully that means i am town. I don't have any spreadsheets so i assume so."

That's pretty much it for FACTS.

Roles are never vague, and ganny seemed quite sharp in the werewolf game. Also from my own role as a vanilla townie, it's clear republicans are town. So I'm calling bullshit on ganny not being sure what he is.

Also you have to be a serious dumbass to claim to be a townie power role on day one.

And while I was sorting through this poo poo and typing JakeP went tits up so it's all kind of moot now.

##vote Doctor Strangelove

Infinitum is either a dumbass or not the roleblocker, but JakeP eating lead just as he's starting to pile onto Infinitum is clearly a ploy to make us think he was correct. Strangelove has tossed a dumbass vote on Infinitum and hasn't said a word since. It's clear the scum want us to kill Infinitum, and I think the good doctor is one of them.

scumsplanation

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Li Dawny posted:

Isn't that usual for you?

ytou shouldve read my coming out party in shine game and be amazed at how good i am at this game

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

ytou shouldve read my coming out party in shine game and be amazed at how good i am at this game

I tired to read shine, honestly I did, but there was so many words.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

dongsbot 9000 posted:

##vote frog assassin tried; so scum

It isnt frog.

I think its kashuno.

That's the only explanation as to why no one was killed.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

or the last scum targeted kash b/c they werent paying attn

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

or last scum is afk

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Microwaves Mom posted:

It isnt frog.

I think its kashuno.

That's the only explanation as to why no one was killed.

I thought you said you got information from Kash.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

kash if youre the last scum just tell me cuz im gonna jail you for eons

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Li Dawny posted:

I thought you said you got information from Kash.

never did on Kash he just struck me as scum.

The more I think about it and looking back at his posts the more likely I think he is the scum.

##vote Kashuno

AFK scum would have been offed by now. So i'd say we got a 90% chance of him being the scum

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Microwaves Mom posted:

never did on Kash he just struck me as scum.

The more I think about it and looking back at his posts the more likely I think he is the scum.

##vote Kashuno

AFK scum would have been offed by now. So i'd say we got a 90% chance of him being the scum

I could see why Glowku would want to wait for Kash's probate to be up before reopening the game if he was the last scum.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I meant to end that with ##vote Kash

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

The only other thing I could figure is that it's MM and he bussed two scum bros for some insane long game gambit.

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014

Li Dawny posted:

The only other thing I could figure is that it's MM and he bussed two scum bros for some insane long game gambit.

If MM is in it for the long con, he deserves to win.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

##unvote

##vote Kashuno

We're not really getting much done, Kashuno's death will clear some stuff up at least, and Microwave's Mom seems legit.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Wow this is stupid. I'm the NRA fam.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
What exactly does the NRA do if you don't have gun powers?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Kashuno posted:

Wow this is stupid. I'm the NRA fam.

You must be willing to die for your lord Trump. If you are truly fam then you will rise again when I resurrect you at the victory table.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lets just vote out microwave mom for the lmao factor

Douche Phoenix
Oct 25, 2014

Microwaves Mom posted:

I want to believe you Lord Trump, please point me towards his scum posts. Otherwise the frog has been running me the wrong way for a while now.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Kashuno posted:

##vote social vegan the GOP doesn't need any of this young people talk you scumbag liberal I bet you want that COMMUNIST to be president over your gay pot smoking abortion nation!!!!!

Kashuno posted:

##vote frog assassin

Yeah the more I think about it this is the right vote. Adahn also is a viable lynch for being pants on head dumb in their discourse with Jake.

Kashuno posted:

##vote strangelove typical dems resorting to torture when it's convenient

Hes constnatly been trying to get frog rear end voted off and hasn't been killed so odds are that frog isnt scum.

also he was in on the strangelove hanging.

Look bottom line kids. I'm trump hang Kashuno. If he isn't so what? We'll get em tomorrow cause obviously they hosed up last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Prove your Loyalty to me and vote for Kashuno.

• Locked thread