Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

promising carl
Sep 9, 2002

It's a great episode for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Thatís good to hear. I dropped off for a while but hearing Jay on the latest Extra Credit was really nice.

promising carl
Sep 9, 2002

New Patreon episode just dropped after the latest hiatus. I haven't listened it to it yet, but I guess it's about Resident Evil (the first movie)? I'll check it out tomorrow.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm not a hero...

promising carl posted:

New Patreon episode just dropped after the latest hiatus. I haven't listened it to it yet, but I guess it's about Resident Evil (the first movie)? I'll check it out tomorrow.

It's good so far.

Edit: but please stay safe re. Covid, everyone.

Samovar fucked around with this message at 10:40 on Feb 25, 2021

promising carl
Sep 9, 2002

Covid bad.

Also, the episode is on the free feed as well.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Anyone find out what the friends said that was so gross Collision wouldn't say it on mike?

promising carl
Sep 9, 2002

I'm sure he mentioned in the Party Pit but I'm too lazy to log back into Facebook to check.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 7 minutes!

Pillbug

promising carl posted:

I'm sure he mentioned in the Party Pit but I'm too lazy to log back into Facebook to check.

Someone said they had it but wonít post it, and Iím not gonna bother dming them. I DMed Collison already so if he replies Iíll post it here.
E:
ďIn the second nude scene of the picture, he leaned in and said ďI BET IT TASTES JUST LIKE STEAK AND ONIONSĒ

Thatís it?

Ugly In The Morning fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Feb 26, 2021

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm not a hero...

It's not part of this podcast, but I like the music you did for Sex Archie, JW.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Samovar posted:

It's not part of this podcast, but I like the music you did for Sex Archie, JW.

I don't think he follows this thread.

promising carl
Sep 9, 2002

A couple weeks ago he asked his twitter followers to promote his new release on SA because he doesn't come here anymore. So uhh... I guess I'm doing that now.

https://satellitehigh.bandcamp.com/album/international-cybertruck-anthems

Buy it. I'm sure it's really good. I haven't listened to it but J is really talented and I'm sure the other guy is great too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

promising carl
Sep 9, 2002

gently caress it I bought the cassette. Only 7 left!