Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
Been listening since Covert Conception. I've always found it funny how terrified of leaning into a bit J is, always backing off and sort of putting a hat on it. It's weirdly really endearing, if occasionally frustrating

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
Motherfucker ended an ep with a Spazz song and has been talking poo poo on my Botch hometown correction for months. J has a placein my heart

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
say what you will about this episode but i completely lost it at genocide cuts both ways, fartknocker

SEX HAVER 40000
Aug 6, 2009

no doves fly here lol
He looks like a line cook who's been fixing a Honda Goldwing in his carport for the last half-decade