Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax

Infamous Sphere posted:

Oh recently they took down a book by MORRISSEY. I'd definitely recommend that one.

The man writes sex scenes like some kind of alien.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
i like the krzysztof kylyshyn

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
I remember giving it a try a while ago and stopping when I realized I didn't really care about the bible. The hosts seemed real nice though.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
Hell, I couldn't start it. I was going to listen to it on the go and had to switch to music when she decided to introduce herself by shrieking into the microphone. They needed to do a volume pass on her audio or something.

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax

Alaois posted:

this is the 3rd time she's been a guest host so you'd figure you guys would either be used to it or know if you don't like her to skip the episode
I listen to like 15 podcasts, I am not going to remember the name of a guest host that was on a single digit number of episodes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax

Djeser posted:

for a different podcast i listen to, i was searching for them to add to podcast addict and accidentally found their patreon feed :ohdear:
Patreon recently added a feature where you can give each patron their own private RSS feed that gets populated with the appropriate content for their tier, so that should be both convenient and secure as long as the owner enables it. I don't know the details but maybe someone should give J a heads up.