Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

X-Ray Pecs posted:

New episode about Money, Pizza, Respect by notorious joke thief The Fat Jew. Warning, this book is toxic, and Jay gets really pissed.

I've never heard of this guy before this episode of the podcast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Sinestro posted:

Holy poo poo, the loving The Trees segment of the new Leave that Thing Alone is just loving... painful. Yes, we get it, you are incapable of imagining anyone having a different viewpoint than yourselves, we're very proud of your dedication to the god of Woke, please gently caress off. I'm not entirely white and very not a dude and yet I like this song a lot and indeed identify with Harrison Bergeron more than I probably should, at least according to you. It's almost as if people can feel held back by others and feel like they're not being recognized for their talents without it being #AllTreesMatter.

I'm usually okay with Collision even at his most CalliLiberal moments but any time they're talking about music it brings out the worst in him. That Rush podcast is mostly unlistenable. It's very like Rush in that way.

The Vosgian Beast posted:

It's like World of Synnibar but with an insane ten year old girl sensibility instead of an insane ten year old boy sensibility

I've never had something sell me on a book as hard as you just did with this post.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Drunkboxer posted:

Yeah it's pretty weird that this dumb book is the one people got bent out of shape about. They're sort of smug in every episode, that's basically what the podcast is.

People have been steadily complaining about Collision getting worse for awhile now.