Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Youth Decay posted:

I refuse to believe that Skillset Magazine is not satire.

This was the best episode in a long time, it turns out you don't have to have a bunch of forced games and activities to fill time when the thing you're talking about is actually interesting enough to support an episode on its own. Honestly like a lot of people in this thread I've been losing a lot of interest in the show and it feels like the recent focus on cozy mysteries and disposable manly adventure books is them coping with running out of actually interesting or provacative titles by choosing books that are quick and easy to read because they have to get through something for the show.

I would be happy if the show expanded its breadth to include things other than books or they moved on to a different project rather than getting diminishing returns out of some sense of inertia or obligation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU