Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
Cool Cat Saves the Kids

I also really enjoyed the hard passes episode and wish they'd do more episodes like that where they just chat about books in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
It's a great episode for sure

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
New Patreon episode just dropped after the latest hiatus. I haven't listened it to it yet, but I guess it's about Resident Evil (the first movie)? I'll check it out tomorrow.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
Covid bad.

Also, the episode is on the free feed as well.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
I'm sure he mentioned in the Party Pit but I'm too lazy to log back into Facebook to check.

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
A couple weeks ago he asked his twitter followers to promote his new release on SA because he doesn't come here anymore. So uhh... I guess I'm doing that now.

https://satellitehigh.bandcamp.com/album/international-cybertruck-anthems

Buy it. I'm sure it's really good. I haven't listened to it but J is really talented and I'm sure the other guy is great too!

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
gently caress it I bought the cassette. Only 7 left!

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
What's this :eyepop: http://www.idontevenownatelevision.com/2021/09/26/168-nothin-but-a-good-time/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a starchy tuber
Sep 9, 2002

hi yes I'm very normal
Yeah a lot of remembering some hair metal guys (and like 1 or 2 ladies). I dug it.