Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I specifically told PBS "if you're scum don't kill me!" and they killed me anyway. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I had the best post all game so Idc

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

I had the best post all game so Idc

You contained all of yours in one post, while MMM spread his out over the whole game. You're both amazing.

I tried to take like 2 lines and rewrite them to be about deadline coming up and it took like 45 minutes.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Asiina posted:

You contained all of yours in one post, while MMM spread his out over the whole game. You're both amazing.

:whatup:

Thanks!

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

MMM I'm glad that my town read on you was accurate. I would have felt very betrayed if you were scum.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Excellent job, my friends. I'm sorry I couldn't have been around for the conclusion, but I knew you all had the strength to do what was needed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
These are amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A6B6x0dEPo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-GJu7WoJNc