Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

The Hman posted:

HOW loving DARE they call trailer park boys an original series how about you poo poo ALL OVER my national heritage of DRINKING BEER IN RUN DOWN PLACES like a loving CANADIAN and say you made it up. trailer park boys was around before netflix was even a twinkle in a millenial's eye gently caress you netflix suck my balls

what's worse is that netflix threw a bunch of money at tremblay/wells/smith to make more episodes, without clattenburg at the helm. the quality between say season 6 and season 8-10 is astounding. i can't believe that people still think that the quality hasn't suffered in the least. since season 10 aired, lucy, cyrus and j-roc announced that they will no longer appear on the show. probably because mike smith is a raging dickhead. the germ spirit of the show is clattenburg's, mike smith started off as a crew member. ever since the bubbles character gained more prominence did he start to treat other crew members like poo poo (cory and trevor).

who's no longer on the show:
phil collins (rip mustard tiger)
cyrus
lucy
jroc
trevor
ray
lovely bill (rip)

replaced with: don/donna, leslie dancer, candy the roller derby lesbian

that said, i'll be damned if the swearnet movie didn't make me lol in a few places. the jokes were mostly at the expense of randy though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread