Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Celluloid Sam posted:

please try not to utilize humor here on the comedy forum

I try my best, but sometimes I stray from the path I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if I got th3 death note from the popular anime Manga death note I would write down the mods names :twisted:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Let us all meditate as friends on the idea of serious posting here in the gibbis

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im just going to lay low and read reddit for a couple days till the heat dies down

hopefully those couple days wont turn into 3 years like last time

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

you see its a play on free nooner

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Celluloid Sam posted:

if I got th3 death note from the popular anime Manga death note I would write down the mods names :twisted:

get this too im not even making a joke

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
dmn cnt lie i got chills when i thought about nooners bones being thrown six feet deep

ahh gently caress man idk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwEgYyvlW5U

u ur different an i respect that

Aug 4, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

get this too im not even making a joke

put my name in it

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

www dot if I had the death note I would right the mods names in it dot com

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
rip 2 everyone

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

good night sweet princes and princesses bult guess what old rear end meme time there's no girls on the Internet haha that's an actual fact though look it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Probably tastes like piss and santorum

• Locked thread