Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How will you be voting in the UKEU Referendum?
This poll is closed.
Remain - Keep Britane Strong! 328 15.40%
Leave - Take Are Sovreignity Back! 115 5.40%
Remain - But only because Brexit are crazy 506 23.76%
Leave - But only because the EU is terrible 157 7.37%
Spoiled Ballot - This whole thing is an awful idea 61 2.86%
I'm not going to vote 19 0.89%
I'm not allowed to vote 411 19.30%
Pissflaps 533 25.02%
Total: 2130 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Miruvor
Jan 19, 2007
Pillbug
Does Britain backing out of the EU also mean screwing over the Greece rescue plan?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miruvor
Jan 19, 2007
Pillbug
When people say that Corbyn has 'no charisma', who would you say is charismatic by contrast?

Miruvor
Jan 19, 2007
Pillbug
Leadership takes conviction, and vision, in equal measures..

Pretty much any politician I can think of would have resigned in Corbyn's position, rather than be the victim of this smear campaign. Seeing him actually refuse to back down to the kind of poo poo thrown at him is one of the biggest acts of political courage I've seen in a long time.

Miruvor
Jan 19, 2007
Pillbug

jiggerypokery posted:

It is loving painful that the left are even entertaining ignoring the result. gently caress the tories to death but at least they have the grace and respect to admit what a hideous slippery slope to fascism that would be. I'm beginning to think that all that will come of brexit is we won't elect our MEPs any more, and those appointed will have to use the visitor parking spaces in Brussels. Brexit delivered.

Isn't that what the tories are doing right now? There isn't going to be a compromised solution. They won't be able to paint it as something different.

• Locked thread