Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
hes fine but he's really fun to boo live because it's really fun to get to tell someone really big that they're bad at what they do and not really face any repercussions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
but what overwatch hero is roman???? I think most would probably say bastion because he annoys them a lot and has lovely match finishes but I think hes more of a junkrat because the spear makes me think of his tire ult. also he manages to look good while not really doing much that's that complicated if everyone else around him is good.

thanks for reading my post

Golashes fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Jun 1, 2016

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
Just counted the posts and it looks like Roman Reigns is Good!

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
Roman plays Genji because it truly is One Versus All.

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
confirmed: roman is so god drat good

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

MotU posted:

This is literally the only time anything has ever popped for Roman

drat

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
Next week will solve this thread with the yes it deserves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!

That DICK! posted:

Roman reigns is a big dog and will be a big champion next week on RAW

• Locked thread