Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Ostentatious posted:

Roman Reigns

BOOOOO!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHoNWwhzh3M

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Roman's gimmick could be massively improved (with both live fans and TV audiences) if they just made it so that whenever he opened his mouth bees flew out.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

The_Rob posted:

I'll say it again Roman sucks because he can't get over.

Whoa is it opposite day and nobody told me!?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Sanguinia posted:

If it was opposite day wouldn't not telling you actually be telling you?

gently caress

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

I'm seein' double! Four Romans!

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

im permabanned poster superpuncher58. i first started thinking roman was good when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “UHAAA" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “tator tots” and “sufferin succotash im the guy” in my mic for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing briefcases in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of “UHAAA” style of romans wrestling was all about; i think it’s the intestines leaking in to the abdominal wall, what maroonian theory considered to be the cause of hernias and hernia syptoms. i would advise all people who think romans "good" to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Put the belt on Clear Plastic Cup, the only opponent to ever beat The Big Dog clean

• Locked thread