Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Roman Reigns is Windows 10.

I don't care how good he is, I don't care how much more reliable he is, I don't care that he puts out solid matches on PPV.

I care that WWE is doing everything that they can to get people to accept him and can't grasp the concept that people might not want him, to the point of media manipulation and shoving him down people's throats instead of letting him prove himself over time.

Also, I bet Roman uses Bing.

X X X X X

Roman Reigns is Phil Kessel.

Ask him to be The Guy and he's top notch but will always have a stigma around him that will cause people to blame him when things go wrong.

Ask him to be one Guy among many and he's capable of being a solid player with frequent amazing moments that will win the fans over.

CobiWann fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Jun 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Roman's gimmick could be massively improved (with both live fans and TV audiences) if they just made it so that whenever he opened his mouth bees flew out.

Beads?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Ok, who does Roman pick when he plays Overwatch?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

F3lix posted:

Roman simply is.

I think, therefore I Roman?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
WWE doctors join fans in telling Reigns he can't wrestle.

• Locked thread