Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Brock Lesnar posted:

i want Roman to shatter his wrist when he cocks his arm too
rude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

That DICK! posted:

roman should drive a segway to the ring

edit: and away from the ring. the match should end and he should immediately get on the segway
A Paul Blart gimmick suits him nicely

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Alexander Hamilton posted:

I'm pretty sure people were ready to hate Roman as soon as he got tagged as the future back when he was in FCW. It didn't really matter what he did, he was hosed.
I dunno, I remember the crowd being very hot for Reigns in the 2014 Royal Rumble. Of course, WWE decided to book Batista for the win, who basically got booed the gently caress out of the building after he eliminated Reigns.

• Locked thread