Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Golashes posted:

but what overwatch hero is roman???? I think most would probably say bastion because he annoys them a lot and has lovely match finishes but I think hes more of a junkrat because the spear makes me think of his tire ult. also he manages to look good while not really doing much that's that complicated if everyone else around him is good.

thanks for reading my post

roman is D.Va because even though he's ineffectual, adds nothing to the table, is all style no substance, and is actually a bottom tier herowrestler, he still always seems to get :potg:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

big cass' mic work is no bueno

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Drop the tacticool look and give Roman a ladies man gimmick. Ravishing Roman Reigns complete with custom airbrushed tights and sexy saxophone entrance music.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

He was over for about three hours when VKM came back and ref'd the match against Sheamus

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

he's got a 92% win ratio, thats pretty good for a fake sport wrestlerman.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Roman should keep his blue contacts but only during major events and when he needs to "hulk" up at the end of the match. he rolls under the ring, slips on a super saiyan god wig and trademark blue contacts, and wins the match.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

is roman reigns good? Dostoyevsky once wrote, “If you wish to glimpse inside a human soul and get to know a man, don't bother analyzing his ways of being silent, of talking, of weeping, of seeing how much he is moved by noble ideas; you will get better results if you just watch him laugh. If he laughs well, he's a good man.”

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

ROMAN REIGNS IS TEARING THESE FORUMS APART

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

He picks McCree, because even though everybody bitches and complains about him, he's still the best and handsomest.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Judge a man by his UHAAAAs rather than his popularity.

-Voltaire

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

roman macaroni talk: he's actually a box of Healthy Choice Steamers® Spaghetti & Meatballs. Sort of appealing when you see a picture of it, but after 4 minutes of cooking, its bland and lifeless but with just enough calories to remind you that yes, this is sort of food I guess.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Whether 'tis nobler in the ring to suffer
The Spears and powerbombs of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of Cesaro fans
And by opposing end them. To job, to dark match--
No more...

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

its those damned Uso twins and their 5 Hour Energy sponsorship getting poor innocent Roman all jacked up on caffeine & taurine and not cocaine like God intended.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

If you want a vision of the future, just imagine Roman Reigns having sex with Roman Reigns,

forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Chris James 2 posted:

All they have to do to keep him face and not booed is more stuff like what happened Sunday, and much much less (ideally no) talking.

Every Roman match should end in a no contest or him being disqualified because of Samoan Rage. EVERY match until his career ends.

• Locked thread